Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hello~!

Hello~!

Aha, my name is Clover. I don't draw much furry stuff but I'm trying to fix that! I'm not very good at drawing in general but I'm going to get better! I am trying to work on my friends making skills and being on this forum seems like it will help, plus I'm excited for the new art site. I came from tumblr where I got it from Ms. Fiz. :3.

I like anime, but I'm getting into more cartoons right now. Though my FAVORITE anime of all time is Kaiji, Akagi, Hajime no Ippo, Mononoke, Ayakashi, and Revolutionary Girl Utena. I also love all of Satoshi Kon's works, and Fukumoto!

(and i like beyblade shhhshshhuhsuhdbhj)

Cartoon wise, I like MLP, Dan Vs., Chowder, Flapjack, Rocko's Modern Life, Mighty B!,

Games wise, I'm into most things from Atlus, Persona 4 being on the top of the list, plus Minecraft, TF2, Saints Row 3, ALLLLLL Katamari games, all Fatal Frame games, Silent Hill 1-3 and I occasionally like shaking my booty to Dance Central.

Art wise I draw mostly humans but I really feel like I might be better suited (heheh) as a furry ( I had a phase ages ago but I don't know what happened?) so I'm trying to get better at drawing animals, furries, and coloring, especially backgrounds.

I also RP a lot, but I tend to lean more towards existing works RPs. The last thing I RPed from was P4 and My OC.

Anyway I'm rambling, it's nice to be on this website and I hope to make friends~ <3

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by Clover-chan View Post
    Hajime no Ippo, Mononoke, Ayakash
    For those 3 choices, you are now my friend.

Weasyl
    shane
    welcome, Clover. uwu might i suggest watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Gravity Falls, Young Justice, and Motorcity? all of those are american cartoons you might like.
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Beyblade was awesome! The first season, anyway. Before it went all kiddy :c

Ooo I like your avatar! and FKMT fan yesss. Hi!

Weasyl
    Demu
    Welcome!

Atlus, huh? Did you ever play the Robopon series on the GBA? That was some fun stuff!

@Eminoxic: SWEET <3 Ippo is my favorite out of everything though. I really wish the manga would come over here but it seems hopeless....

@ Shane : Ah! In my excitement I did forget to mention that I am a huge Avatar fan sob. I can't wait for season 2 of korra. And I don't have cable but I've been trying to get a hold of downloads for Gravity Falls because it looks good \u_u/.

@Ibuuyk : Yeaaaah the 3 seasons featuring Tyson were the best, Metal Fight is so meh. But it's nice to see the art all updated sometimes!

@Drifloon: :D! WHENAMIGOINGTOGETAZEROANIME

@Demu: I haven't! But I'll download a rom now! Thank you!

Thank you guys for the welcomes ; w; It's hard for me to open up and make friends so I'm going to try hard!

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Hullo! c: Nice to meet a fellow Rocko fan! My favorite cartoon EVER, right up there with CatDog.

Nice to meet you!

Weasyl
    shane
    i don't bother to download episodes (let alone movies) anymore. i could link you to a site that streams Gravity Falls. they're good quality in both picture and sound, too.
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief

Hi it's nice to meet you! Also, hi-five to another Minecraft fan! :3c