Register
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Weasyl
    Taw

Registration issues? Read this before posting!

Here's a few frequently asked questions regarding site registration and invitations:

I tried to register and it said the name was taken, but the profile doesn't exist!

This means that someone attempted to register under that profile name, but they haven't verified the account. Only verified accounts will show up if you try and go to their profile, otherwise it will appear as if they don't exist.

I was able to register but I cannot sign in!

You cannot sign in after registering until you verify your email. Please check your spam folder in your email inbox for the verification email and click the link it provides.
    If you haven't received your verification email please send an email to support@weasyl.com

How long does it take for the registration email to arrive?

It should arrive in your inbox shortly after registration, if not check your spam to see if it ended up there. If you don't receive it within 10 minutessend an email to support@weasyl.com

When can I send out invites?

You can send out invites once your account is two weeks old. You can find the invites page at https://www.weasyl.com/invite or in your site settings.

How many invites can I send out? Can I see if my friend accepted their invite?

You can send 10 invites out at once. Each invite will be counted as "active" against your maximum count of 10 for 1 month from the day the invite was sent out. If you sent out 7 invites on December 5th and 3 invites on December 10th you would be able to send another 7 on January 5th to friends and the remaining 3 would be available on January 10th.

You can see the list of users you have invited, as well as which invites are still counted as active against your total over on this page:
    https://www.weasyl.com/invitations
    Last edited by Taw; 01-06-2014 at 12:21 PM.

10% fruit, 20% things, 15% concentrated flapping of wings, 5% silly, 50% rat and 100% reason to be called a fruit bat

Weasyl
    Christopolis
    i have not been able to log into my account as i have not received a verification email i have emailed the support email but have not yet received any response

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Hi! I've notified the tech team about the issue. Due to time zones, it might be a few hours before they receive the message, but we will try to fix the issue as promptly as possible.

Thank you!

Tiger says HELLO

Weasyl
    Christopolis
    this issue is probably the biggest flaw with this website other than that i'm loving this site. also has anything been done to help with my issue my account on the main website is the same as it is on this.