Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'd hate a PS3 one. Mostly because I really effing hate playing games on consoles.

A multi-platform release would work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I'd hate a PS3 one. Mostly because I really effing hate playing games on consoles.

A multi-platform release would work though.
    To this date. The PS2 version of MH is my favorite. It just played better than the psp versions.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    To this date. The PS2 version of MH is my favorite. It just played better than the psp versions.
    Oh, I can relate. Those were good days.

However my complaint is more down to things such as my fixation to the PC that I am using as I type this. It feels really wrong of me to not have stuff like Steam within reach, or for my sake, text chat which only exists on PC, which I want to stick to for the sake of my hearing difficulties.

I'm very accustomed to playing MH with a controller or a PSP, so using a PC with mouse and keyboard would be a hell of a thing to get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Oh, I can relate. Those were good days.

However my complaint is more down to things such as my fixation to the PC that I am using as I type this. It feels really wrong of me to not have stuff like Steam within reach, or for my sake, text chat which only exists on PC, which I want to stick to for the sake of my hearing difficulties.

I'm very accustomed to playing MH with a controller or a PSP, so using a PC with mouse and keyboard would be a hell of a thing to get used to.
    I think it would just feel wrong playing the game with mouse and keyboard. I'm trying to imagine swinging a great-sword and it's just coming off as a sort of botched psp version.