Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    Premium User FishNChips's Avatar

    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    I'd hate a PS3 one. Mostly because I really effing hate playing games on consoles.

    A multi-platform release would work though.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I'd hate a PS3 one. Mostly because I really effing hate playing games on consoles.

    A multi-platform release would work though.
    To this date. The PS2 version of MH is my favorite. It just played better than the psp versions.

  3. #23
    Premium User FishNChips's Avatar

    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    To this date. The PS2 version of MH is my favorite. It just played better than the psp versions.
    Oh, I can relate. Those were good days.

    However my complaint is more down to things such as my fixation to the PC that I am using as I type this. It feels really wrong of me to not have stuff like Steam within reach, or for my sake, text chat which only exists on PC, which I want to stick to for the sake of my hearing difficulties.

    I'm very accustomed to playing MH with a controller or a PSP, so using a PC with mouse and keyboard would be a hell of a thing to get used to.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Oh, I can relate. Those were good days.

    However my complaint is more down to things such as my fixation to the PC that I am using as I type this. It feels really wrong of me to not have stuff like Steam within reach, or for my sake, text chat which only exists on PC, which I want to stick to for the sake of my hearing difficulties.

    I'm very accustomed to playing MH with a controller or a PSP, so using a PC with mouse and keyboard would be a hell of a thing to get used to.
    I think it would just feel wrong playing the game with mouse and keyboard. I'm trying to imagine swinging a great-sword and it's just coming off as a sort of botched psp version.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •