Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weasyl
    oly
    My guess is a gunfight at or very close to the end between Hank and Walt. Beyond that, NO clue.

I am guessing that the opening of the season is closer to the end of the season chronologically, though, whereas I've seen many people assume the beginning of part 2 will pick up there; that doesn't make sense to me, if it does it'll certainly jump back again as there's jsut too much blank time between Walt quitting, Hank's discovery, and the diner/LMG scene.

Weasyl
    aetius
    I just started watching the series, and HOLY FUCK IS IT GREAT!

I blew through the first four seasons on netflix in like 2 weeks and then when someone told me they were continuing it, I about had a heart attack. This series is just too good.

I picked up the series on a whim and fell in love with it instantly. It's one of the most tense and well-written shows I've ever watched. 10/10 definitely recommend it, dang.

Weasyl
    ali
    i'm currently on season 2, just started watching not even a week ago. i am totally addicted.

and i also really hate skyler most of the time. sometimes i can enjoy her but as a whole... no