Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Weasyl
    Ben

Breaking Bad: You're A Blowfish, Jesse!

Last edited by Eminoxic; 07-27-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Weasyl
    Brenda Banks
    This show is awesome I wish I knew Walter he probably gives good deals

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTime View Post
    This show is awesome I wish I knew Walter he probably gives good deals
    ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Okay, so two episodes have come and gone since this thread was started, and Oh my god Skyler. I could tell as soon as she started lingering around the pool that she was going to try and drown herself (although obviously that wasn't her ultimate intent). I have to wonder how exactly Lydia got to be in such an important position with all her neurotic tendencies, but she's a fun character to watch nonetheless, and I enjoy her addition to the cast.

Also, the awkwardness of Walt and Brock being around each other was terrific. I can only imagine what's going to happen when Jessie learns that Walt's been manipulating him this whole time, because hoooly shit. Holy shit. This show. Goddamn.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Weasyl
    Taw
    I'm still wondering how the beginning of Season 5 is going to tie in with everything. I'm thinking it's going to do with the second half airing in 2013 though and that this half of the season will just be the events that lead up to that perhaps.

Or maybe it all leads up to it, I guess we'll see.

I haven't seen past season four.

:<

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    I haven't seen past season four.

:<
    Well! This is the only season past season four, so I'd suggest go getting caught up on the 4 episodes that already aired of this chunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Taw
    I'm still wondering how the beginning of Season 5 is going to tie in with everything. I'm thinking it's going to do with the second half airing in 2013 though and that this half of the season will just be the events that lead up to that perhaps.
    It took me a minute to realize you meant the scene in New Hampshire. My inkling is that it'll turn out that the people Mike is paying to keep quiet are going to be killed after all, and Walt goes around the country personally to off each one. At least, that's the only thing that makes sense to me at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Well! This is the only season past season four, so I'd suggest go getting caught up on the 4 episodes that already aired of this chunk.
    Don't have cable or sat. I only watch whatever pops up through netflix.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Weasyl
    Ben
    So this thread is pretty dead, but I'll give this another go:

This episode. Holy shite. What gets me is that Walt is sort of responsible for the kid getting shot, since he super-double stressed that no one could ever know that they were there. It's a little scary to see how far gone Todd is that he would shoot the kid, but shit, at least he thought about it I guess? Actually no, the fact that he thought about it and went "Yeah, the kid needs to die" makes it worse. I just kept sitting there wondering "okay, what's going to be the thing that sends this whole heist awry?" And bam.

The heist scene was fucking tense and clever as hell though. The fact that Jessie has been the voice of reason a lot lately has been fantastic, and I love that Hank is the clearly identifiable protagonist now, and Walt is the antagonist. It's a rather fascinating dynamic-- Although Walt being in New Hampshire in the first scene of the season makes me wonder if Hank figures it out, and what happened if he did.

Breaking Bad is a show about women that are all bitches.

I for one am highly offended by the level of misogyny present.

Not one of them is likable even though most of them are bangable.