Social contacts on user profile page

when you sing up for your beta account there tabs says your names of fa da sofurry and xbox360 names and more.
    so were can we see this names or links i could see any of the boxes i fill it up on my page

A few users haven asked this when the site first launched (search is your friend!) currently I don't believe there's any way for anyone (aside from you through your profile settings) can see this at the moment.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioCatastrophe View Post
    A few users haven asked this when the site first launched (search is your friend!) currently I don't believe there's any way for anyone (aside from you through your profile settings) can see this at the moment.
    There's this thread which mentions it but has not been answered. And I recall it being mentioned in another thread, but I can't find it through the search function. Maybe someone else knows which thread it is?

And as far as I know, the text in those boxes doesn't show up in profiles (yet).

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Weasyl
    Taw
    The buttons/text for those on profiles isn't completed yet. No ETA on it right now, as functionality is being fixed up first I believe by the mainsite team.