Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Music mostly inspires me as well as my friends' artworks. They inspire me to do my best and improve.

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    Mostly video games but music does as well from time to time.

Everything and nothing!
    It really depends. Often when I see a beautiful scenery in real life I get inspired...
    Or when I watch movies, play games, listen to music...
    But I think viewing good art is what inspires me the most, because it makes me want to create something good as well.
    (Usually that's the bad kind of inspiration/motivation though, because as soon as I get started I usually give up...)

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Just about anything.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    My fiance' is pretty much my inspiration for everything ever.

Weasyl
    SidFishes
    For Art, dead things, live things, ANIMALSANIMALSANIMALS, nature documentaries, subcultures I frequent, bizarre color combos, and animation to a small extent.

In life, things that get me roiling mad. Sometimes it feels like the only way for me to get anything done is if I taste metal and foam at the mouth. That and proving people wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SidFishes View Post
    n life, things that get me roiling mad. Sometimes it feels like the only way for me to get anything done is if I taste metal and foam at the mouth. That and proving people wrong.
    I wouldn't say that I like to prove people wrong as much as prove to myself that I can achieve my goals. The sense of pride I get when I know I've accomplished something worthwhile is worth the struggle.

I draw inspiration from anything. If it gives me an idea for a story or song or some other project to do with my time, I'll most likely pursue it. I think more than anything it's my goals that push me forward into everything I do: To either become a better person myself or help other people to think. Hell, that's why I pursue writing, music, and broadcasting. Each affect audiences in different ways and I really enjoy doing that. Evoking emotions in others is my inspiration. :3

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    Nature mostly and the fact that there are so many things to do and places to see. Also my kids. I want to be the best I can be for them.

Weasyl
    Small
    19th century art usually tickles my fancy the most. Lotta movements happened around then, and the variety of mediums and messages really speaks to the creative side, putting my in the right head-space to make something "new".