Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    Tango

What inspires you?

For me it's the cosmos and all the wonderful things that are or even could be in our universe.

Weasyl
    Rsyk
    The universe fascinates me, but not so much in a way that it impacts my life. It's more like watching some fascinating building get built in another country. Incredible, but it won't ever have effect me. X3

I am more inspired by some of the friends I have. I generally do not hold a positive view of people. Even people who would consider me a friend, in more cases than I'd like to admit. Still, there are people I know who I believe are genuinely good people. It's nice to know they exist.

Weasyl
    Dryskale
    I am hugely inspired by philosophy and religions. I love reading myths and thinking about new ways to tell similar stories through my own short stories or drawings. I also love picking up a video game, movie, or album and just analyzing the ideals and seeing what I can do with similar ideas. Currently the worlds of Portal and Bioshock are influencing me.

Weasyl
    Xam
    First and foremost is really good music. Sometimes lyrics are good, if the lyrics are the kind that paint symbolic imagery. Though mostly cinematic music does it for me. Apart from that, just plain RAnDOmness.

Not really what inspires me, but my mind has a few auto things of it's own. I move along with it.

As I have a good spatial mind, my mind would just love to dismantle everything I can see, and once spotted it, even if I would turn I could still see it. I possess a 360 view thanks to this spatial thinking, but what's interesting is that I can break things, real time, and even though I don't know how it works, my mind would wander around and start to do some possibilities, I've gotten into mechatronics engineering cause of this, yet I'm an artist, a self proclaimed one though, but nevertheless I draw.

Yet it doesn't stop there, as I study I've learned that most mechanisms and even electrical systems are based on humans, animals, nature. I've been doing this since I was little. Then as I got into math I learned that everything was related. The universe, everything. The more I learn the better I feel.

So that is what inspires me, knowledge, a thirst to know how things work and why and of course, what if it was the other way around, what possibilities are hidden here and there, how to improve them. In other words, everything inspires me.

Weasyl
    Pine
    I feel inspired by people who dedicate their lives to human rights and freedom. The world we live in right now is so fucked up and crowded with ignorance and greed, it seems almost impossible to coexist with one another. In my opinion, people who fight for the rights of their people are bigger heroes than those who fight for their governments or religions.

Weasyl
    DoctorOtter
    My friends and family always inspire me, as well as people that put others before themselves. Seeing and working with doctors that do a great job treating and interacting with patients gives me something to emulate in the future.

Weasyl
    oly
    Nothing.

By which of course i mean everything.

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    The potential to meet new people and do new things, also proving the world and myself that I can do anything despite mental and psychical disabilities. :3 Football (Soccer) player with one-working eye, a goalkeeper to be precise, and I'm doing good at it with a team at the literal grass-roots - I break logic ;O

Last edited by Tulpa; 07-24-2014 at 11:09 AM.