Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Oh, I love driving.

My first car was 8 years old before it was totaled (Aunt hit a cow.) It has 350k miles on it. After that, I got a 1st Gen BMW MINI Cooper. Took a couple offensive driving classes, and participated in a few rallys. A couple years after I got that MINI, I got a classic Mini (1972). The BMW MINI was sold after 250k miles. Still have the classic, though.

Weasyl
    Mayhem
    Currently we are working on my wifes 78 el camino, which she is totally into it too.
    Soon as I get a little extra saved up to start my project i am going to make a rat rod, cant tell you anything about it cus I am not looking for parts yet, but then again there is a tractor across the street overgrown with weeds....maybe a few parts there, and there is another el camino sitting in someones yard with Peecocks of all things running around it.

over the last few months i have been rebuilding a 1989 GMC Jimmy, as an ofroading and hunting rig. got dat GMC 350 engine pushing 210HP at 5.7L and its pretty ballsy. once i get all the electrical issues sorted out it is going to have a 4" lift, 33" toyo knobbies, and an 8 point rolly that i will be welding out if 1/4" thick tube steel. thing didnt even start or roll right when i bough it, it was a farmerized rig and sat in a field for about 3 years. my initial cost was 700, but im about 2600+ worth of parts and 150 hours ish of work in on the thing. done everything including the transmission work at home in my shop. currently im trying to trash the current suspension since its almost already gone, and i have already jumped ditchline to ditchline across a few dirt roads out around where i live. lets just say that a powerful truck and now boundaries as to where i can thrash around is just way too fun lol.

Weasyl
    Cani Lupine

Weasyl
    Ritty
    I bought a piece of junk Mazda MX5 1990 (Miata to you Americans) and it was full of rust and it blew a head gasket and the cooling system was blocked solid and the idle air intake mechanism was buggered and

i fixed all of it despite never having touched a car for maintenance before in my life.

Natural born.

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    God do I love driving. Got myself a Focus ST to replace my Alfa ealier in the year, have yet to really push it though. Luckily, there's some fantastic mountain roads up by me to unleash the beast below the hood >: ]
    "Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering, immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption. Harden your mind through the chains of the divine; Make way for the shepherd of fire"

Weasyl
    N/A
    I currently drive a 1997 Honda Accord EX with a 2.2L VTEC and a 5 speed. I got it in August of '07 with about 104,000 miles on it, and now I've just about doubled that. We've been through a lot, but she still runs good.

Bit of a gearhead myself. Been into cars since the day I opened the pages of Car Craft magazine. Used to go to the drag races in Atlanta, and recently I've been really getting into watching circle track racing as well.

Currently drive an 03 GT mustang, 5 speed, 62K miles, with headers, underdrive pulleys, K&N CAI/filter combo, superchips tuner, Roush short throw shifter, and Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by YukiPony View Post
    Bit of a gearhead myself. Been into cars since the day I opened the pages of Car Craft magazine. Used to go to the drag races in Atlanta, and recently I've been really getting into watching circle track racing as well.

Currently drive an 03 GT mustang, 5 speed, 62K miles, with headers, underdrive pulleys, K&N CAI/filter combo, superchips tuner, Roush short throw shifter, and Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust.
    Ahhhh, I want to drive a Mustang, even just a test drive! You should post a picture. My old roommate used to crap on me all the time for liking them, though, and right now I'm driving a workhorse Volvo anyway. I'm starting to become a gearhead, but until I get a car I can really work with someday (you can't do anything to modern Volvos past the legendary 850s), I can't really call myself one.