Page 80 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #791
    Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Last edited by RedSavage; 05-18-2014 at 07:33 PM. Reason: forgot to finish a sentence

Weasyl
    Vae
    Last edited by Vae; 05-18-2014 at 07:35 PM.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    How and why the hell would you own a gun at 13? What kind of shitty parents do you have?
    I fired my first Kalashnikov at the age of 13. It was an AK-103, I believe. I was put up to slightly larger rifles such as a Lee-Enfield afterwards. Straight from WW1!

I was taught how to shoot shotguns before that. First was my .410 bolt-action, and then my dad's 12ga. Over-Under. The .410 was later swapped for a Stevens Pump-Action 12ga. We also got a Lever-Action .410, I'm not actually sure on the model, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it being a Winchester.

.22s before that.

And CO2 pellet guns before that. I plinked my first target at either 5 or 6, I believe.

It's really not difficult, nor unsafe. Have all the prejudices you want, but I don't get the kneejerk response to firearms like that. Call me mentally ill or something, but guns have never made me fearful on their own, only when they're in the hands of nutcases or idiots. And I've only ever experienced idiocy, lol. I'm not even american, nor brainwashed. I would say educated, more like. I think knowing how to safely operate a firearm (and make one safe) is a great life skill to have.

Idk why I'm even replying, kek.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Last edited by Batty Krueger; 05-22-2014 at 05:16 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #798
    Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by Batty Krueger View Post
    Arent you cute.
    It wasnt my parents that got me into guns, it was my uncles. My first firearm was a Ruger 10/22. My cousins first was a 22 guage over under shotgun at the age of 11. I dont go around talking shit on your or anyone elses parents. Way to show your true colors there, Ibuuyk. Going after my loving parents that have supported me through my whole life, giving me life, and encouraged me to finish college and to get a good job. That were by my side everyday throughout my battle with cancer. Thanks for that you fucking jerk.
    Dude, don't fall to obvious baiting.
    I mean seriously, you can see the person has been suspended, and that it was an intentionally inflammatory remark intended to garner this exact reaction.

Why would you fall into that?
    At what point would you think throwing the fact that your 11 year old cousin has a gun in his face would do absolutely any good? That it would do anything but would have given him more ammunition to call you barbaric? Does the basis of his argument miss you completely due to the fact that you're falling intentionally for the emotional trap?

I mean, this is literally how every back-water conservative, bat-shit liberal, and half-assed troll has ever existed and will continue to exist until you can learn to recognize it for what it is----easily ignored bullshit.

Seriously.
    I mean I'm not gonna go around on a furry board telling people to grow up but.
    I mean.
    It'd be nice if some did.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteCaliente View Post
    Dude, don't fall to obvious baiting.
    I mean seriously, you can see the person has been suspended, and that it was an intentionally inflammatory remark intended to garner this exact reaction.

Why would you fall into that?
    At what point would you think throwing the fact that your 11 year old cousin has a gun in his face would do absolutely any good? That it would do anything but would have given him more ammunition to call you barbaric? Does the basis of his argument miss you completely due to the fact that you're falling intentionally for the emotional trap?

I mean, this is literally how every back-water conservative, bat-shit liberal, and half-assed troll has ever existed and will continue to exist until you can learn to recognize it for what it is----easily ignored bullshit.

Seriously.
    I mean I'm not gonna go around on a furry board telling people to grow up but.
    I mean.
    It'd be nice if some did.
    Because that comment pissed me off. Sometimes I cant just look past some things.
    I also edited my post so please read it. Im starting to think Weasyl/Weasyl forums just arent for me. I may be back, I dunno. Ill just stick with the dumbfuckery over at FAF.

See ya.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by Batty Krueger View Post
    See ya.
    Please, no!

I need your sexy Porsche and uncensored attitude!