Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weasyl
    Pine

Weasyl
    TheStory
    While purposefully looking for bad films I stumbled upon Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer. Be warned your sanity is at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestory View Post
    While purposefully looking for bad films I stumbled upon Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer. Be warned your sanity is at stake.
    Just seeing the cover of that in stores was painful.
    Icon by Lingrimm.

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Another bad one was "Tornado". Not only does it defy the laws of aerodynamic physics, but it also claims tornadoes are Satan-spawn summoned by devil-worshippers. :|

Weasyl
    Rsyk
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomiKamikaze View Post
    Another bad one was "Tornado". Not only does it defy the laws of aerodynamic physics, but it also claims tornadoes are Satan-spawn summoned by devil-worshippers. :|
    Train of thought here.
    Tornado -> Twister -> The remake of The Haunting

The director of twister took a fantastic ghost story, that never confirmed whether or not the ghosts were real or just in the main characters head, and turned it into a CGI schlock fest where the villain is an evil ghost who tortures the souls of children ghosts and is defeated by the power of love and family.
    What the fuck.

On a slightly different note, Cosmopolis looks like absolute shit.
    Last edited by Rsyk; 12-04-2012 at 04:20 AM.

Weasyl
    ArcheKruz
    As a fan of the Fist of the North Star series, I found the live action film to be the most offensively bad to my experience. This clip is an indication of how bad the movie is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EPEPS_4uHM

Weasyl
    Popful
    I rarely watch truly shitty movies, the worst I usually watch is so bad it's hilarious.

As a kid, however, I remember one movie standing out as being especially unenjoyable.

Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf.

Basically, I've blocked most of it out, because it's mostly a really shitty Wacky Races rip-off.

I'll try remembering some.

Okay, the plot goes like this, Shaggy, Scooby, Scrappy, and some broad who wasn't Daphne or Velma were doing whatever when Dracula curses Shaggy because he needs a new contestant in said Wacky Races rip-off, and promises he'll change Shaggy back if he wins.

Then they have a brief dinner-party scene that's kinda like Nearly Headless Nick's deathday party from the second Harry Potter book.

The rest, I barely remember, except that there were spectator-characters who were basically just as bored as I was.

Also, some shit about a gorilla called Genghis Kong.

Sorry I couldn't offer much actual criticism, but that's all I remember.

I remember even less about a Clifford the Big Red Dog movie, but I was basically able to predict every single thing that happened. When I was 8.

Was I just a particularly Genre Savvy kid?

Well I finally saw The Lost World: Jurassic Park. I couldn't find Goldblum's character sympathetic, his kid is an unnecessary character (and I don't see how Ian could've fathered such a dark-skinned child), said kid's dino-killing gymnastic stunt is stupid, and on a conceptual level...if these dinosaurs were wreaking havoc as they were in the first movie wouldn't they have destroyed at least the predatory ones?

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercougar View Post
    Well I finally saw The Lost World: Jurassic Park. I couldn't find Goldblum's character sympathetic, his kid is an unnecessary character (and I don't see how Ian could've fathered such a dark-skinned child), said kid's dino-killing gymnastic stunt is stupid, and on a conceptual level...if these dinosaurs were wreaking havoc as they were in the first movie wouldn't they have destroyed at least the predatory ones?
    Wow, thanks, I was always afraid of saying how dumb I thought this movie was compared to the first(aside from the puns), since most of the hate is directed towards JP3. Especially that kid's raptor-killing stunts. As flimsy as the third movie's plot was, it still was a bit more plausible.

Also found this masterpiece (starts about 2 minutes in). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKATJIJe_9k
    Ratatoing. Not only a blatant rip-off of a Pixar movie, but also sounds like a poorly dubbed anime from the 90s.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    I can't rec. anything terribly awful that hasn't been said before in this thread

I can however recommend Kung Fu Dunk as a movie that is incredibly cheesy and adorable