Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Olympics

Weasyl
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Seems pretty interesting, the handball I've been playing my whole life looks like this.
    Yeah, that was the only one I'd ever been familiar with until I ran across this version. This version seemed better. And now I want to play it. Apparently the U.S. sucks at this sport, so I might actually have a chance at making the team in 2016. In fact, I'm going to say that it is an ultimate and absolute fact that I will be on the 2016 U.S. Olympic Handball team. I've never been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by Neybulot View Post
    everything Comcast touches turns to crap
    That seems like an overstatement.

Oh! And trampolining is the greatest Olympic sport. That's not an exaggeration or an opinion. It just is. If you've watched nothing else this past week or have little personal relation to the actual physical aspect of any of the more popular sports, you can still find enjoyment in this. Most people can relate to the idea bouncing around, and who doesn't love the idea of flying 10 meters in the air and flipping around gracefully? I dare you to come up with an answer to that question. Go on.
    Last edited by Matt; 08-03-2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Trampolining! YEAH!
    Look at all the fun we're having.