Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weasyl
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Aww, come on! Everyone loves The Gators!
    I can't believe I hadn't thought to ask you this before. What is Tim Tebow to you?
    Look at all the fun we're having.

Weasyl
    Tango
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I can't believe I hadn't thought to ask you this before. What is Tim Tebow to you?
    The New York Jets' quarterback. Tebow Mania was very annoying to me. The guy has skill but damn does the media need to lay off the Jesus-y-ness!

Not much for NFL, but...

HAILTO THEVICTORS!

Weasyl
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    The New York Jets' quarterback. Tebow Mania was very annoying to me. The guy has skill but damn does the media need to lay off the Jesus-y-ness!
    I agree with you, and I respect the fact that you can exist as a Gators fan with that point of view. Granted you can't be the only person who feels that way, but just about every gator's fan I've talked to seems to hold that guy as some sort of deity himself. It's a little bit alarming. At least when it comes to Tom Brady praise here, people stop before canonization. Generally.

Weasyl
    Term
    Boy have I had a lot of shit on my plate. Didn't mean to let this thing go neglected. I'll try to make a more substantial post later but for now, two points.

1) Absolutely we can talk about college football.

2). I'm not opposed to a Weasyl fantasy football league. If someone wants to set it up I'm down.

Weasyl
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Term View Post
    2). I'm not opposed to a Weasyl fantasy football league. If someone wants to set it up I'm down.
    Hell yeah. I will take care of this when the time comes. Maybe I'll get a jump on it this weekend. Depends how ridiculous and fundamentally lazy I feel when I'm done with my classwork for the week.

If anyone has any preference as to where we do this (ESPN, Yahoo, CBSSports, etc.), let me know. Otherwise I'm just going to go with Yahoo because it's the most familiar to me.

Winner of the league will get my next trip to the gas station dedicated to them.