Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Whatcha playin?

Weasyl
    ChitterBox
    I recently finished up Warriors Orochi 3 for XBox, but have also been playing Ys Origin on Steam. I've had it since launch but hadn't had much chance to actually play it, so it's fun actually getting to play through it now.

UHHH Well let's see I have over 20 games on my "to play" list sitting on my shelf and in my steam library... But I haven't started any of them. OTL
    For a while there I was playing Dragon's Dogma - two trophies away from platinum'ing it (both of which are just endings) but for some reason I stopped playing after I beat the single-player post-game boss. Maybe when they release some REAL DLC I'll pick it up again.

Dicking around in Minecraft with my best bro last night...

And I've been meaning to finish Mass Effect 3 now that they've released slightly different endings that don't kill me on the inside quite as badly. And the multiplayer is fun so there's that too.

Really at the moment I'm just looking forward to games to play. D: Dark Souls (prepare to die edition), Borderlands 2, Assassins Creed 3...

The game I'm currently working on is Assassin's Creed II. I've got Just Cause 2 and Fallout 3 on my to-do list, as well, and eventually I'll be getting to the GTA super-pack I bought during the Steam summer sale. I also play Minecraft off and on, and I've been playing BF3 a lot lately, as well. It's a lot more challenging to get good at compared to other shooters I've played in the past, especially with more realistic bullet physics and varied equipment.

I would be playing Minecraft but my Xbox decided to red ring so I've been fighting to get it to work on my PC.

But I've also been shotgunning Persona 4 and P3P. I am so ready to shell out $500 for a Vita and P4G and P4A. Fuck you Atlus.

And a mixture of We<3Katamari and Katamari Forever. NANAAAA~

I'm really awful at playing games since the consoles are in the main room which I'm not too fond of (it's too crowded most of the time!) though I do have a DS. Right now I'm switching around between Solatorobo and the first Layton game. I also have Pokemon Black and Mystery Dungeon on the side, as well.

On our Wii, I'm (slowly...!) playing Skyward Sword and enjoying it quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Psuedoimp View Post
    UHHH Well let's see I have over 20 games on my "to play" list sitting on my shelf and in my steam library... But I haven't started any of them. OTL
    For a while there I was playing Dragon's Dogma - two trophies away from platinum'ing it (both of which are just endings) but for some reason I stopped playing after I beat the single-player post-game boss. Maybe when they release some REAL DLC I'll pick it up again.

Dicking around in Minecraft with my best bro last night...

And I've been meaning to finish Mass Effect 3 now that they've released slightly different endings that don't kill me on the inside quite as badly. And the multiplayer is fun so there's that too.

Really at the moment I'm just looking forward to games to play. D: Dark Souls (prepare to die edition), Borderlands 2, Assassins Creed 3...
    I LOVE DRAGON'S DOGMA SO SO MUCH! sorry for capslock but I adore the game so much, I am on NG+ at the moment trying some new vocations for my pawn and trying to get Mercedes as my romance option (I got Madeline last time but I want the woobie she goat)

Dark Souls is on my already very long to-play list. If I get money this month I might get the Ys Collection as they are going cheap on PSN atm.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    I'm currently playing Skyrim. Sometimes ME3 and pokemon soulsilver.

Really looking forward to assassin's creed 3 and crysis 3, and ofc the dlc for skyrim to be released on pc.

Payday the heist, Dawn of war retribution and some Men of War Assault Squad

playing world of warcraft
    thats p much all i play besides mario kart or ssbb if a friend comes over

lost interest in pokemon but itll come back soon
    thats what i get for playing bw when they came out in japan
    tmblr - fa - da

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Men of War Assault Squad
    I'd play MOWAS with you, as it's a cool-ass game. But dear god, matches can get so long and eventually depressing. That's something about it that I hate, yet at the same time, manage to love.