Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Whatcha playin?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I ragequit Brink, then played Bioshock for an hour before I got bored. That game just doesn't attract me at all, what do people find so great about it?

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Actually, Pokemon Conquest. I'm really likin' it so far, Samurai + Pokemon = win in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    I ragequit Brink, then played Bioshock for an hour before I got bored. That game just doesn't attract me at all, what do people find so great about it?
    For me, it was the erie atmosphere of Rapture that really drew me in, but once I had had my fair share of the atmosphere, the game started to get a bit repetitive... until the storyline started to get interesting later in the game.
    "What's the point of getting up in the morning unless you're gonna have an adventure?" -Hans Zimmer

Weasyl
    ChitterBox
    Playing through Tales of the Abyss now. This will be attempt number four in trying to clear it before getting bored and stopping to play something else. Let's see how it goes~

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Been playin' Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword since the day before yesterday. At first, I hated it but it's addictive as Hell. Then I kept playing and eventually got to gather an army of warlords and take over cities.

I like it now.