Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Whatcha playin?

A mix and match of Ar Tonelico 3, LoL, Runescape (boyfriend wants me to XD), and soon KH 3D (next week-ish... once I can afford it x3). And then various PSP and DS games I jump around on, but never really commit to. >_>

I'm looking forward to the NA release of PSO2. =D

I'm going to be picking up Monster hunter tri again.

if anyone wants to play we can exchange codes.

Weasyl
    shane
    I mentioned earlier that I was going to install Steam. Well, I did, and I've been playing nothing but Spiral Knights.
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Found a cheap copy of Pikmin 2 at the pawn shop today, fuck yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Found a cheap copy of Pikmin 2 at the pawn shop today, fuck yeah!
    Fuck yeah.

Also, are we only counting video games? Boyfriend and I occasionally play rounds of MTG as well.

Evolution for the Dreamcast (this game is hilarious, especially the translation), Spelunky from XBLA, and I WANT to play the new La-Mulana and Suikoden Tactics, but can't right now for various reasons. I just finished up Xenoblade (which is incredibly epic and you should play it if you like RPGs at all).

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Figured I'd give Brink a try today. At first it was pretty cool, then it got hard as fuck because of the retarded AI and awkward controls and also because you're so damn weak at the beginning (also the accuracy system is broken).

So I did remapped the keys to make the game a lot easier, got used to micro-managing my teammates so they focus on one objective while I do the others myself, and did all the challenges in order to get ridiculously overpowered weapons.

Now I'm cruising through the campaign and quite loving it! Might forc-- suggest a few friends of mine to get it so I have someone to play with when I'm done with single player :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Figured I'd give Brink a try today. At first it was pretty cool, then it got hard as fuck because of the retarded AI and awkward controls and also because you're so damn weak at the beginning (also the accuracy system is broken).

So I did remapped the keys to make the game a lot easier, got used to micro-managing my teammates so they focus on one objective while I do the others myself, and did all the challenges in order to get ridiculously overpowered weapons.

Now I'm cruising through the campaign and quite loving it! Might forc-- suggest a few friends of mine to get it so I have someone to play with when I'm done with single player :3
    I have it, I've just heard horrible things about it.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    I have it, I've just heard horrible things about it.
    It's a pretty good game if you ignore the fact your teammates are as smart as retarded bricks and that the enemy has perfect accuracy and does headshots all the time.

From so far you can't even see them.

With SMGs.

Before showering your entire team with grenades and one-shotting every turret in sight and capturing every single command post within seconds.

Currently I've started playing Shadow of the Colossus. I got the HD remaster a while ago for PS3 but never played it. NOW I AM, AND IT IS AS WONDERFUL AS IT WAS BACK ON PS2 SIX YEARS AGO.