Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weasyl
    Tango

The Team Fortress 2 thread!

This is thread is for everything involving TF2! List your favorite maps, favorite class set ups, and favorite servers here!

For me, I love to play the spy. My set up is the spy-cicle, cloak and dagger, and Ambassador. Few things are more fun then dropping down from the cat walk on Goldrush to chain-stab everyone!

Weasyl
    aetius
    I only play spy, demo, and engineer.

My favorite class setup for the spy are the spy-cicle, dead ringer, and the enforcer.

For my Demopan, shutter shades, the crown, stickybomb launcher, grenade launcher.

For my Vagineer, pip boy, vintage engineers cap, idea tube, the wrangler, regular shotgun.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I love my Sniper...and Medic <3

For the Sniper I have the machina, jarate, and razorback. Sometimes I use the huntsman
    For the Medic, I use the Medi-gun and occasionally swap to the Kritzkrieg. I also have the bonesaw and the crusader's crossbow.

Weasyl
    Tango
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    I love my Sniper...and Medic <3

For the Sniper I have the machina, jarate, and razorback. Sometimes I use the huntsman
    For the Medic, I use the Medi-gun and occasionally swap to the Kritzkrieg. I also have the bonesaw and the crusader's crossbow.
    Oh I love playing Lucksman Sniper. I don't even use my machina anymore. Also pee jar. I have to hit Aetius with the cougar juice (fresh squeezed!)

For Engineer I use the Quick draw so I can drop gimp sentries because I'm a jerk like that.

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Favorite class is the Scout, and setup the Delivery Boy Scoot. *gotta go fast* Anything to bean someone with a fish and throw white fluid at people. Normally though just a Scout with the Bombing Run hat, Force-A-Nature.
    Other than that best class is the Sniper with Jarate and the Tribalman's Shiv, and 2Fort always been a classic trampling grounds. Always a good laugh dominating people.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Oh I love playing Lucksman Sniper. I don't even use my machina anymore. Also pee jar. I have to hit Aetius with the cougar juice (fresh squeezed!)

For Engineer I use the Quick draw so I can drop gimp sentries because I'm a jerk like that.
    If I go to the next gaming convention, I'm going to try to dress as the Lucksman sniper with lemonade in a jar. Then when someone is looking, I'll take it out, drink from it, then put it back and be on my way

Weasyl
    aetius
    If I go to the next gaming convention, I'm going to try to dress as the noobsman sniper with lemonade in a jar. Then when someone is looking, I'll take it out, drink from it, then put it back and be on my way
    Fix'd

I love to backstab snipers and medics fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    I have to hit Aetius with the cougar juice (fresh squeezed!)
    Ugh, bottled piss.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Fix'd

I love to backstab snipers and medics fyi.

Ugh, bottled piss.
    Hey, I out-sniped a Sniper as medic with my crossbow. Got him right in the crotch. Damn I wish I recorded that.

Weasyl
    aetius
    Hey, I out-sniped a Sniper as medic with my crossbow. Got him right in the crotch. Damn I wish I recorded that.
    I outsnipe snipers with my enforcer ;v

I just stick with the Degreaser, Axtinguisher, and swap between the Shotgun/Flare Gun/Detonator depending on the occasion. I'm pretty notorious with hitting people with the Flare Gun hehe!