Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ferret Applications Open

Weasyl
    OVERLORD
    I have now applied for this position.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I've been looking forward to this! :>

Good luck to all those who have applied so far!

Weasyl
    Ragscoon
    I have a quick question, in the Ferret document it mentions the eventual closing and re-opening of ferret applications, depending on the state of the site. If another ferret selection process was undertaken at some distant time would another application need to be filled out or would previous applications be saved for future reference?

Weasyl
    Verona
    Applied as well!

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Out of curiosity, will the Ferrets have any roles in the forums as well as on the mainsite? I know taking care of the mainsite is key to a Ferret's position, but in the Ferret document it mentions Ferrets have access to a special board on the forums and I didn't know if they would partake in any extra duties as a Ferret on the forums.

Also, is December 3rd the official day for Ferret announcements?
    Last edited by Tiger; 11-13-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by ragscoon View Post
    I have a quick question, in the Ferret document it mentions the eventual closing and re-opening of ferret applications, depending on the state of the site. If another ferret selection process was undertaken at some distant time would another application need to be filled out or would previous applications be saved for future reference?
    Continuing on this point, will ferrets have to reapply once the beta is over? As in, will they only be beta ferrets or will they remain ferrets once the site goes out of beta?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Quote Originally Posted by ragscoon View Post
    All the applications will be saved and we can look them over at a future date, but when we open for another round of applications you will need to file another application to show you are still interested and the info is still up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Out of curiosity, will the Ferrets have any roles in the forums as well as on the mainsite? I know taking care of the mainsite is key to a Ferret's position, but in the Ferret document it mentions Ferrets have access to a special board on the forums and I didn't know if they would partake in any extra duties as a Ferret on the forums.

Also, is December 3rd the official day for Ferret announcements?
    The ferret forum is there so we can give ferrets instructions for things on mainsite. There won't be any official stuff for ferrets to do on forums besides using it to get to know staff and stay in contact.

Dec. 3 we will have made our decisions. I don't foresee us announcing the new ferrets though we will make an announcement that those have been selected. I'll be sending messages to all applicants whether they have been selected or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Continuing on this point, will ferrets have to reapply once the beta is over? As in, will they only be beta ferrets or will they remain ferrets once the site goes out of beta?
    No, ferrets will remain ferrets after the beta period unless something else happens to cause a change in status.

Thanks for the clarification. Those were some good points I hadn't thought of

Weasyl
    I just applied! I hope I get chosen