Weasyl
    Donro

Ok.. I cannot get onto the site it will not load.

It went down yesterday.. came back for all of 5 minutes maybe now I just CANNOT get onto the site at all unless I go through a proxy

It's not just a single browser problem, it wont load on IE9, chrome, firefox..

I live in england so is it a server issue? Its not that i'm banned as I was able to log into my account through a proxy and check my account.

Any site admins or forum admins help..
    Mongle mongle

Weasyl
    Muzz
    *from UK too*

I'm having the same issue. Have been since yesterday so I'm not really sure if the site is officially having problems or its.. just us, haha. I've not seen anything about anyone else having problems. Will ask around though!

Weasyl
    Donro
    You too ;3; ?

Must be a Uk thing or something with our ISP's I contacted support and they're looking into it

I've asked americans, french, germans and some italians and they are all on fine
    Mongle mongle

Weasyl
    Muzz

i think that isitjustme site is hosted in the US or in areas allready mentioned thats not having issues connecting.at verry least give try using google's DNS (might help had that help when quite some time FA seemed down to my end) but yea for as of this moment i can just fine (i'm in Michigan US but i do get time out's if i use a UK Proxy so its something in a big backend)

Weasyl
    Muzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Cael View Post
    i think that isitjustme site is hosted in the US or in areas allready mentioned thats not having issues connecting.at verry least give try using google's DNS (might help had that help when quite some time FA seemed down to my end) but yea for as of this moment i can just fine (i'm in Michigan US but i do get time out's if i use a UK Proxy so its something in a big backend)
    Only used the site to make sure the site was actually down or not, since there was nothing said about it via tumblr/twitter etc. I've been asking around and it doesn't seem like anyone else is having this issue. A friend of mine in the UK is using the site just fine, but through her work servers which are hosted in Germany. So I've yet to really ask another UK for whether it works or not via 3G or any other UK based ISP.

Edit: Took the wifi off of my phone and tried loading the site via 3G connection, site loaded up perfectly fine. So its obviously ISP issues.
    Last edited by Muzz; 11-08-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Weasyl
    Donro
    Works on 3g (safari) on my phone

Works with proxy (newip/.de)

I use O2 internet normally in the UK and they are 2534543 levels of tosswankery, what about you muzz?
    Mongle mongle

Weasyl
    Muzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Donro View Post
    Works on 3g (safari) on my phone

Works with proxy (newip/.de)

I use O2 internet normally in the UK and they are 2534543 levels of tosswankery, what about you muzz?
    Works fine via 02 3G on Safari, get nothing on the wifi of our internet or using different browsers, proxy works. Sent you a PM about what ISP you're with :O

Weasyl
    Muzz
    Site is working fine for me now, so it might just have been something.. happening... somewhere.. I don't know! Haha