Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    some zombie apocalypse ones, etc.

Apocalypse ones can be pretty badass, actually. :>
    Ahhh yes, I love apocalypse RPs. I've had the best time on those in the past.

I first roleplayed on a fan forum for the game Urban Dead, where I had a ton of cliche characters but had a ton of fun. There was also one with a lot of stuff ripped from Diablo and OP characters ripped from Bleach but I didn't care because I had a good time, and there was one I played for a short time based loosely off Stephen King's The Stand. I loved my characters for that one, especially since I got to play a neurotic IRL furry dude.

I don't think I've touched a fandom RP since I was a wee grub.
    I'd love to find some partners to do original characters with, though. But I'm like Lee in that my experience with groups has never been very good in terms of actually getting anywhere with a plot.
    I've got a ton of characters, though they're all human, and I don't RP smut. :T Which cuts my potential partner list down by 90% since unfortunately a lot of RPers require it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psuedoimp View Post
    I don't think I've touched a fandom RP since I was a wee grub.
    I'd love to find some partners to do original characters with, though. But I'm like Lee in that my experience with groups has never been very good in terms of actually getting anywhere with a plot.
    I've got a ton of characters, though they're all human, and I don't RP smut. :T Which cuts my potential partner list down by 90% since unfortunately a lot of RPers require it.
    I don't require smut and you seem pretty cool we should get something going here

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I don't require smut and you seem pretty cool we should get something going here
    Sounds like a plan gimme a message or something and let's see what happens.

I roleplay quite a lot! I'd be interested in more in-depth sort of things; drama, mayhem, angst, etcera. I do paragraph style (no one-liners from me!) and that often cuts down on folks to play with, as many people seem to find it more work, I guess? I have a CharaHub with the majority of characters I play - both canons and originals - if anyone wants to take a gander!

I like forum-based games, but I also like journal-based (livejournal, insanejournal) ones, too! One-on-one or groups is cool, as well. I don't smut because, god it gets tedious and boring after awhile.

I run a couple RP forums (though two need to be re-revamped), but I do run a furry/anthro based place that I think is pretty nice.
    drawing and graphicsblackacres pipedreams furaffinity deviantart
    roleplay and writingraggedbreath charahub insanejournal

avatar by loadedpistol of furaffinity

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by obliviousally View Post
    I roleplay quite a lot! I'd be interested in more in-depth sort of things; drama, mayhem, angst, etcera. I do paragraph style (no one-liners from me!) and that often cuts down on folks to play with, as many people seem to find it more work, I guess? I have a CharaHub with the majority of characters I play - both canons and originals - if anyone wants to take a gander!

I like forum-based games, but I also like journal-based (livejournal, insanejournal) ones, too! One-on-one or groups is cool, as well. I don't smut because, god it gets tedious and boring after awhile.

I run a couple RP forums (though two need to be re-revamped), but I do run a furry/anthro based place that I think is pretty nice.
    Those are pretty fun :3
    I do paragraph style too but there is the occasional off day where I just have massive amounts of brain farts and can only come up with a few sentences, especially when it comes to dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by obliviousally View Post

You seem really awesome

We should get something going definitely, I would love to do a 1x1

Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    Those are pretty fun :3
    I do paragraph style too but there is the occasional off day where I just have massive amounts of brain farts and can only come up with a few sentences, especially when it comes to dialogue.
    Oh, totally, I have those too. I'm mostly speaking in an overall sense. X3 It also really depends on the venue, as well. Forums and journals lend to longer types of posts, whereas things like AIM or IRC - things that are rapid fire - you can get away with shorter posts due to the speed the scene is going.

tumblr roleplay is a little half and half, from what I've seen, but I'm not awfully active in the RP community on tumblr, either, so I could be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You seem really awesome

We should get something going definitely, I would love to do a 1x1
    I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT. I don't really have a venue sort of preference, I'm cool writing most places. If you want an example of how I write, this link might be handy! PM me if you want contact details~
    drawing and graphicsblackacres pipedreams furaffinity deviantart
    roleplay and writingraggedbreath charahub insanejournal

avatar by loadedpistol of furaffinity

Weasyl
    Littlerock
    Back in the olden days I RP'd on a daily basis, always clean stuff though, no erotica. As for characters, I have a native-American fox anthro sitting around gathering dust, right next to a LoZ fanchar that's a redead/stalfos mix, among other lame characters. When I get really very bored, I play as some of the canon Homestuck character chumhandles on Pesterchum. I usually just stick to Jade and Feferi though.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerock View Post
    right next to a LoZ fanchar that's a redead/stalfos mix
    !!!!

LoZ RP... my greatest weakness and truest desire... maybe we can get another person or two in and do something? Huh? Huh? :3 Maybe?