Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Weasyl
    Littlerock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    !!!!

LoZ RP... my greatest weakness and truest desire... maybe we can get another person or two in and do something? Huh? Huh? :3 Maybe?
    :D heck yes! Group themed RPs are the best and oh how I miss them so.

So yeah, Legend of Zelda RP in the works (sort of, kind of, we'll see) if anyone else is interested (please be).

The OC I want to use is basically, well, his back story is that he's a fairy fountain given humanoid form upon its death, from deep in the Lost Woods. He wields a staff (used to be a scythe but that's just too cliche) and uses magic (using the three spells from OoT as a base of his abilities). If you have any ideas for the premise or setup or anything I'm all ears (if you're serious we could move this into a new thread in this subforum perhaps).

Weasyl
    Littlerock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    So yeah, Legend of Zelda RP in the works (sort of, kind of, we'll see) if anyone else is interested (please be).

The OC I want to use is basically, well, his back story is that he's a fairy fountain given humanoid form upon its death, from deep in the Lost Woods. He wields a staff (used to be a scythe but that's just too cliche) and uses magic (using the three spells from OoT as a base of his abilities). If you have any ideas for the premise or setup or anything I'm all ears (if you're serious we could move this into a new thread in this subforum perhaps).
    Sounds wicked fun! :D I hope we do find a few more folks to join in the fun, I haven't done any RPing in so long, I've all but forgotten my characters ;0;
    I know that I had written up something for at least two old Zelda oc's, one being the half-stalfos (he needs re-vamped, since I wrote him before TP came out, and he very closely resembles that version of redead ;-;), and the other being a Kokri that had lost his fairy, and turned into a skullkid, then reunited with his fairy afterward.

I've also pondered a post-moon crash Termina RP world, in which skullkid (barely) survived with the mask. Perhaps that sounds a touch interesting? :0

Weasyl
    N/A
    I was thinking of forming a Saint's Row role play if anyone was interested. Should be pretty fun to do.

Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerock View Post
    I haven't done any RPing in so long
    Oh god, me neither, so don't worry. We'll just have to wing it. ;w;

I've also pondered a post-moon crash Termina RP world, in which skullkid (barely) survived with the mask. Perhaps that sounds a touch interesting? :0
    Termina would be pretty interesting setting to choose, but I'm not sure how "post-crash" would work. I mean yeah, it's a valid time split, but that would basically leave us with a huge crater, wouldn't it?

Weasyl
    King-Giga
    I generally do Superjail or Lorax Roleplays but I can fit into a lot of different things depending on what they are. I probably have a way even if its mlp. I'm used to doing a lot of AU roleplays.

Weasyl
    Brenda Banks
    We need a thread for catching I rarely ever get to pitch

I usually do gay rps for my own amusement. Im not gay a 30 year-old talking about my asshole just makes me laugh manically.

I've seen a few people interested in D&D 3.5. Is there anybody who'd be willing to run a Pathfinder game? It's like D&D 3.5, but:
    • Races have been balanced against one another (and are generally better)
    • Most classes have gotten improvements of some kind (Sorcerers get enough stuff to make them interesting on their own, Paladins are really good, etc.)
    • Characters are more customizable (more feats, but less powerful, and classes come with options as well)
    • Magic has been toned down just a little (much fewer single-save-or-die spells, polymorph no longer breaks the game, etc., fewer spells per day by just a little)
    • Characters are a little more survivable (hit dice are now d6 for squishes, d8 for normal classes, d10 for the heavy-hitting melees, and d12 for Barbarians)
    • There are a number of fairly well-balanced classes added on
    • Best of all, it's free. The free content has all been collected in one place (*pokes link at top of post*) so that everybody who plays can be on an equal field.