Possible problem with invites

I'm getting the "Whoops! You have already exceeded your allocated invitation limit for this month." error even though I have not sent any invites this month. I sent ten invites in October after invites were opened up, but none this month. Is there a certain day of the month this is reset? The error seems to imply that it would be reset on the first of every month.

Weasyl
    Temrin
    They probably havent been replenished yet.

Having a notification of when invites get replenished, or a date, would be fantastic to know, yes. : )

Weasyl
    N/A
    Good question, SwooshyCueb. I would like to be able to start contacting people on deviantART again and recruit a few more artists from different studies.

I've another inquiry (and to save creating an extra thread when it's related to this topic), would it be possible to have a counter showing how many invites sent out; how many are remaining; and emails that have not yet used their invitations?
    It would also be nice to have a system in place that automatically Follows the person that you've emailed, once they've created their account.

Weasyl
    Temrin
    Its been suggested before to have a counter for how many you have left/sent out.

I dont know about the email list for whos accepted their invite or not. But that would be super helpful! (nabyn does this and it makes life so easy :3 )

Hm, i wouldnt approve of the auto watch the person you invite. A lot of people invite randomly, not friends. So that could get problematic.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

The number of invites is counted as those sent between this instant in time and 30 days ago, such that the oldest invites eventually start to "fall out of" your limited pool.

The thing to make this easier to manage would be a page that shows all of one's invites sent, the date it was sent on, and whether or not it is still counting against your limit, which is one of the things we're working on, and will hopefully be up sometime this week.

Weasyl
    Temrin
    Wewt this is awesome thank you!

Righteous. Thanks for the update.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8

We have added https://www.weasyl.com/invitations which should contain the relevant information! Thanks everyone for reporting.

It would be totally awesome if it had their username, too.

Locking now that invites are no longer required.