Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions!

Weasyl
    taasla
    Hi!

Is there a way we can rearrange the order of our commission classes without having to delete the class and start over again? For example my account has Flats then Full Color then Icons then Line Art. It's all kind of jumbled.

Also can we edit prices without having to delete them?

If I may make a suggestion?

How about some sort of hover preview of the artist's name and the name of the picture on the front page?

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Suggestion: Somehow, be able to go to a person's profile page and be able to look their their favorites, who their followers are, and whose following them. Especially handy for an artist that would like to be able to see what their stats are.

Weasyl
    taasla
    C: Another suggestion: The ability to make a folder on the submission page.

Folders should show the contents of their sub-folders. or show thumbnails for those sub-folders.

I noticed with Commission Prices that the description goes at the very bottom of the prices you set. can we please change it to where the description is on top? I would need people to read my disclaimer and TOS /before/ they look at prices and Im afraid some wont look at the description at all since my commission price list is a bit long due to selling costume parts rather than drawn art.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #88

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-149Dragonite View Post
    If I may make a suggestion?

How about some sort of hover preview of the artist's name and the name of the picture on the front page?
    Actually I believe we have this feature already, but it is disabled for now while stuff is being worked on.

Weasyl
    taasla
    Howdy! I have another suggestion. Is it possible for a user to request an image to added to their collection? Something like "Is your character present? Request to be added to your collection" and the artist can approve or disapprove.

I know right now it's pretty beneficial for artists to have control as it prevents people from spamming collection requests when their character is not present, but it helps when I see art of my character. I feel kind of bad commenting with "hey can you add this to my collection?"

Weasyl
    Tiger
    I don't know if this is possible or not, but is there a way a user could see more than just the first four images on the front page for requesting critique? I bet a lot of artists would appreciate having a longer time being on the list.

Maybe a way to cycle through it, or having the "Critique Wanted" by a link to a page with more "Crits Wanted" pics?