Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions!

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I've a lil' suggestion! Would it be possible to make it so the smiley actually looks like a :O face? 'Cause the current one looks more like a shy face than a surprised/silly one, so as I tend to abuse the smiley, I have to try to change my habits and use :O instead, which looks a bit odd :c

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Weasyl
    Taw
    Not sure how difficult that'd be for us to do since we didn't create the smiley pack. We can look into it, though for now if you go to "Go Advanced" you can disable smiley's right below the post section, like so:

http://gyazo.com/62be9ccb5da90bf3dd554eb98aa8f188

:D

:o

:)

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Ohhh, thanks :3

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24

Quote Originally Posted by teckworks View Post
    Also I dunno if this site will allow for music recordings, too?
    Within the bounds of our Community Guidelines, certainly! We will allow for direct uploads of audio files and are also discussing embedded audio submissions from third-party sites (for example, perhaps Bandcamp), similar to how we are doing embedded video submissions. This simply fetches the content from the third-party site for display on Weasyl, but frames it as a regular submission so that followers can be notified, users can favorite and comment on it on Weasyl, and so forth.

I'm not sure if you have this or not, but: make it so that double posting merges posts and bumps a topic? I know I bring up ZetaBoards a lot but this feature is really useful on there, stopping people from making multiple posts in a row while giving them the ability to bump threads that fell to the wayside.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    I'm not sure if you have this or not, but: make it so that double posting merges posts and bumps a topic? I know I bring up ZetaBoards a lot but this feature is really useful on there, stopping people from making multiple posts in a row while giving them the ability to bump threads that fell to the wayside.
    Used to need a mod for that, but now vBulletin offers double post merging by default. We have it enabled.

- - - Updated - - -

Double post example

Yay! ^_^ Thank you, you guys have been really up-front and helpful about suggestions and issues so far. I see bright things for this forum's future (and the site itself, once it launches). You guys are great.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    Yay! ^_^ Thank you, you guys have been really up-front and helpful about suggestions and issues so far. I see bright things for this forum's future (and the site itself, once it launches). You guys are great.
    Thanks for the compliments to the staff!

Also, I don't have a tumblr, so how am I suppose to get my name whitelisted on your minecraft server?:3

I have plenty of people whitelisted on there who are just friends of people on there or just people I know. Feel free to send me your Minecraft username and I'll get you on there. :3

Small little thing that only I may want: a 'mark forum read' button on the New Posts page? Like, it's not a huge hassle to go to the main page and do it there, but I think this is the first forum I've been on where there hasn't been one on the New Posts pages.
    drawing and graphicsblackacres · pipedreams · furaffinity · deviantart
    roleplay and writingraggedbreath · charahub · insanejournal

avatar by loadedpistol of furaffinity