Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions!

Weasyl
    Ransom
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    Secondly, more of a slight irritation on my part, not sure if it goes here or not, but when you check your submission messages, it feels a little strange to have to click on a separate link to be able to remove/edit the messages to clear them. I think we should be able to do that from the get go when we click on the submission messages we have. I can get over that though if its something you guys wish to keep.

Overall, loving this site so far. You guys have done an amazing job :3
    Seconding thisóboth the suggestion and the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    Some things I'd like to suggest! Apologies if its already been brought up though.

First of all, I'd love it if bulk-uploading was possible. Not sure if its ever been considered or might be a future thing to add, but considering we're allowed folders, I'd love to take full advantage of that by being able to post all my stuff from over the years. So being able to upload a zip file or something so that I can upload in batches, that would be really awesome.

Secondly, more of a slight irritation on my part, not sure if it goes here or not, but when you check your submission messages, it feels a little strange to have to click on a separate link to be able to remove/edit the messages to clear them. I think we should be able to do that from the get go when we click on the submission messages we have. I can get over that though if its something you guys wish to keep.

Overall, loving this site so far. You guys have done an amazing job :3
    Also seconding all of this! Compliments included!

As for another suggestion, I noticed we can input our IM/Contact info in our profiles but there's no where it's actually displayed on our page. I don't know if it's an oversight or not, but I think it'd be a good idea to allow us to display our IM information.

Otherwise, keep up the good job guys!!

Weasyl
    Tiger
    I think that there should be a sticky thread or page to link to that has a list of premium benefits. There are threads about it, posts about it, and they're kind of scattered. It might help to have a thread/page to link to so it could cut down on posts/threads regarding it. And if there is another post or thread, other people will have a direct link to give them.

Or is there even a link already? If there is, I'd appreciate the URL for it.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned but being able to browse artists alphabetically would be neat. Groups aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekhmet View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been mentioned but being able to browse artists alphabetically would be neat. Groups aswell.
    Agreeing with this, most users haven't uploaded anything or don't have anything to upload (if all their commissioned work is being added in collections and sent to them). I'd like to simply search users by name and have different types of search functions included. Also I have no idea where the groups are even listed... I don't see a link on the top of the page or the footer listing any links to groups.. Maybe I'm just blind though

Weasyl
    Muzz
    Just thought of something while adding folders (and thank you by the way, bloody love being able to sort things into folders, it makes my inner OCD very happy!)

I was wondering if we would be able to have the option to re-order our folders. I've created 2001-2012 folders for when I start to upload all my old stuff, but I've noticed that I'd prefer it if 2012 was at the top (aka most recent) rather than listed at the bottom. I can change that by just entering the new folders from 2012-2001 but then when I go to make a folder for 2013, it will appear at the bottom. I know, crazy talk. But its just a little nit pick of mine X3

Edit: Also, the ability to have more sub-folders in already existing sub-folders. I assume if people get carried away it could cause issues, or something. The way I lay out my folders is I have SFW/NSFW folders in Commissions, Gift art etc. So I can really keep everything separate if need be for people who look through my gallery.
    Last edited by Muzz; 10-10-2012 at 11:50 AM.

The option to select the submissions in the inbox straight off the bat would be good, less clicking. Also needs a 'nuke all' kind of thing.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Building onto my other post, I think there should be a sticky thread with a list of current suggestions. I'm seeing some of the same/similar suggestions in different threads and threads being created (like the "take away the Manage Submissions feature", for example). Or perhaps repeat threads should be locked to avoid confusion? Or what about a FAQ for the suggestions sub-forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Building onto my other post, I think there should be a sticky thread with a list of current suggestions. I'm seeing some of the same/similar suggestions in different threads and threads being created (like the "take away the Manage Submissions feature", for example). Or perhaps repeat threads should be locked to avoid confusion? Or what about a FAQ for the suggestions sub-forum?
    Merging like topics would be best as well as a master thread of suggestions that are known and noted. ^^

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioCatastrophe View Post
    Merging like topics would be best as well as a master thread of suggestions that are known and noted. ^^
    Ahh, merging threads. Hadn't thought of that. Much better idea!