Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion Edit Folders

Weasyl
    LeeLee

Suggestion Edit Folders

Just a TINY suggestion (unless I'm over looking it SORRY)

Way to edit folders?

I made one and I DERPED so I can't move it to another folder D:
    I guess I have to delete it and start over again?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Taw
    There is currently no way to edit folders right now, but it's a planned feature I believe.

If you accidentally add a submission to the wrong folder you can edit the submission details and move the submission though.

Not sure if you can add a folder into another folder/move them around right now or as of yet, but I'm certain once it's addressed there'll be a notification about it.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3

Weasyl
    Stereo
    Quote Originally Posted by Taw View Post
    There is currently no way to edit folders right now, but it's a planned feature I believe.

If you accidentally add a submission to the wrong folder you can edit the submission details and move the submission though.

Not sure if you can add a folder into another folder/move them around right now or as of yet, but I'm certain once it's addressed there'll be a notification about it.
    Correction; you can edit folders. When you go into Folders under your Settings, there is an option to rename a folder. I believe LeeLee was asking about moving a folder; an option that is currently unavailable. You can assign a parent folder upon creation, but you can't re-assign to a different parent folder later on.

I am unsure of the situation on that; but it shall be reported and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Weasyl
    AJ
    Oh thank goodness there is a thread about this! I was scared to make a duplicate.

I just wanted to post my relief knowing this feature will eventually be available - to edit and move folders in or out of parent folders.

I started my gallery just making two folders I knew I drew a lot of, Pokemon and Ponies. But now as I'm uploading more work I find I do lots of other "Fandom related artwork" both with OC ideas and fanart. I wanted to make a "Fandoms" folder then put my pokemon and ponies folders under that "Fandoms" folder as the parent.

I'm sad to see it's not an option yet but I'm glad it's being addressed!