italics in story uploads showing up invisible

using the compose feature, any italics in the piece become invisible. i thought parts of my piece had been eaten before i realized that highlighting the blank spaces caused the text to show. it happens only with italics-- bold, strikethru, and underline all show up fine. i'm not sure if there's some work-around for this or if this a known issue, but as there don't seem to be any mentions of it in any of the lit-centric bug report threads currently up, i figured i would make a thread.

Sorry for the necromancing, but this received no reaction whatsoever and I just encountered the same issue. Any fix coming up? c:

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3

Sorry for the delay; could you please link to the submission in question?

Weasyl
    Ndro
    Adding my voice into the mix: I've encountered this issue as well (and posted about it here). My own example of effected text is here, and can be seen in the areas where the text is unreadable but still present (highlight the missing areas and you'll see what I mean). According to someone I know who's more knowlegable in these things than I it may be a CSS issue.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5

Made an addition to the CSS file to resolve the issue. Thank you both for reporting.