Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Android Furs

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21

Weasyl
    Matt
    According to the topic title, I qualify for exactly half of this conversation, but I like to round up.

I just got a Droid 4 a couple weeks ago. If it weren't for podcasts surreptitiously bleeding my data usage while on pause, I'd have nothing bad to say about it. I don't have a ton of fun apps besides Plague Inc, but it's intensely practical. It's sort of hard to remember what life was like before I could diffuse pedantic conversations by looking up Wikipedia. Yes, all of the voiceless plosives in Klingon are aspirated. Talk about something else.

Edit: I didn't want to upset fans of Klingon. I hear there's an opera, which is something.
    Last edited by Matt; 11-06-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    Look at all the fun we're having.

Weasyl
    Ley
    I love pocket minecraft <3

I love android myself, (Also, hi I'm new here!) Have an HTC One X and So far you've all recommended apps I use so yay! If it's not too crass... I'd like to recommend my app! A friend and I have been building a furry social network app for Android! Only one out there so far! We've got about 40 users, been out less than a month and are continuing to grow! Big things planned such as notifications, photo sharing and more so please feel free to check it out!

Yiffr
    Google Play

Strawberry Drulx StrawberryPawz's Avatar
    Weasyl
    StrawberryPawz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ley View Post
    I love pocket minecraft <3

get survivalcraft, it's better

Quote Originally Posted by Romperup View Post
    I love android myself, (Also, hi I'm new here!) Have an HTC One X and So far you've all recommended apps I use so yay! If it's not too crass... I'd like to recommend my app! A friend and I have been building a furry social network app for Android! Only one out there so far! We've got about 40 users, been out less than a month and are continuing to grow! Big things planned such as notifications, photo sharing and more so please feel free to check it out!

Yiffr
    Google Play
    awesome thanks! i've never seen this before! know any other furry apps?

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryPawz View Post
    get survivalcraft, it's better

awesome thanks! i've never seen this before! know any other furry apps?

No sadly... It makes me upset really... But it's why I decided to build this one! I hope you like it! I work on it everyday, so it will grow with more features!

P.S. So jealous of your lockscreen! Was ingenious!!!!!

Strawberry Drulx StrawberryPawz's Avatar
    Weasyl
    StrawberryPawz
    Quote Originally Posted by Romperup View Post
    No sadly... It makes me upset really... But it's why I decided to build this one! I hope you like it! I work on it everyday, so it will grow with more features!

P.S. So jealous of your lockscreen! Was ingenious!!!!!
    you got a messenger so we can chat offsite about apps? i have an idea for one!

Weasyl
    Carbyn_Copy
    I'm a huge Google and Android fan.
    I've got a Nexus 7 running Jellybean, used to own an HTC Evo 4G that was flashed to Cyanogen Gingerbread.

I use my N7 for EVERYTHING. Google and Asus really outdid themselves with this tablet.
    I use it for shopping lists, emails, college assignments and heck I've even got a Powerpoint and Microsoft Word copycat app and graphing calculator on it.

Weasyl
    N/A
    why is the title "furs"? not everyone here is a fur

aaaanyway I have a Droid Incredible II, but I want a Galaxy very bad.
    My father got me into android phones and I love how customizeable they are. My current droid lags a little bit, but I'm sure that's because it has a lot of apps from the person who owned it last. I might have to uninstall those.

caisses enregistreuses

Official Wikipedia App for Android. Wikipedia is the free encyclopedia containing more than 20 million articles in 280 languages, and is the most comprehensive and widely used reference work humans have ever compiled.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    Weasyl
    Taw
    I recently managed to snag a promotional deal that gave me 200MB of data a month and way better options for my current phone plan (caller ID, long distance, voicemail, etc as well!) for $5 more than my plan was, so I swapped it. Decided I needed a new phone, Samsung Galaxy Ace was on promo and snagged one for $0.67 cause of my account balance points or whatever.

So far I love the phone, it's quite neat. I may root it sometime and upgrade it off of Icecream or whatever.

For recommended apps I recommend SwiftKey, great for fast texters like me who don't want to learn Swype or whatever.