Weasyl
    Jaryl

Heyho, Greetings from Austria!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello, everybody, my name is Jaryl! ^^

I stumbled onto the site thanks via Twitter-link from one of the artists I'm watching, and I found it interesting, but I'm currently very broke, so I can't donate, nor do I know anyone else who could/would invite me to the site proper, so I decided to register in the forums, because that would be another way to meet more people, I guess. :)

Like the title says, I'm from Austria, so please excuse me if my english is getting weird at times. ^^" One of my hobbies is playing videogames, I personally prefer Nintendo and their products, but there's also a few games on the PS1, 2 and 3 I like (the Persona-series and 3D Dot Game Heroes, for example).

Well, other than that, I'm a (hobby-)author. Or, well, at least I try to be, since my current motivation for writing is pretty... well... down the dumps, if that's a good analogy for that. ^^" Plus, since I'm from a german-speaking land, I'm writing it in german, so there's the problem of probably not many of you understanding what I write. ^^"

Well, and since I'm definitely not good at drawing stuff, I ask other people to draw stuff for me, AKA commissions (sometimes requests too). Take my avatar, for example, which is from a commission I've got from an artist named TairuPanda, which I find very very awesome. :> (I don't know if he's got a Weasyl-profile here, I'm sorry ^^") Sounds boring, I know, but trust me, you don't want to see what I drew... ^^"

Well then, I hope this little introduction is fine. :) I hope we'll have fun. ^^
    Last edited by Jaryl; 10-28-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Weasyl
    Sneak
    Welcome to the forums! <3 Austria huh? Awesome!!

Weasyl
    Jaryl
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Welcome to the forums! <3 Austria huh? Awesome!!
    Thanks! ^_^ Yeah, I really like it there.

Also, I've got an account on the Main-Site now: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/jaryl

I'm gonna post commissions and whatnot I get most of the time, but if I can get around to it, I'll post chapters to my story, which I'll have to write and translate first before I can do so. xD