I always seem to join new places durring hurricanes.

HI! I'm Neurotic! No, really, that's my name, but please call me Ticky for short. I'm a 25 year old, otherkin, striped hyena and I am currently sitting through Hurricane Sandy and basically just waiting for my power to go out. Anyway, more about me: I live near Baltimore, Maryland and work at an east coast arts and craft store that gives me somewhat of a discount on my art supplies. I like to draw traditionally as well as digitally, and I've been in the fandom for about a year and a half. I am life mated to a beautiful Maine Coon cat named Ariella. I love her very much. <3

I like to role play, fursuit, and play video games. I'm also a huge fan of sushi. My favorite animals are horses and hyenas, and I one day hope to be a neuroscientist. I have A LOT of characters that I role play with and get art done of. And currently have two partial fursuits.

Weasyl
    darkdoomer
    it's fairly understandable you prefer us to call you Ticky.

well, not wanting to make you go paranoid but isn't it weird that anywhere you go some hurricane happens ?
    i'd love to invite you, i'm in france...

Y'ello! I'm Neesboy. We've met briefly on my board, but I figured it was only fair to come over and say hi on yours. Best of luck weathering the storm!