A remove all submissions feature?

Just wondering if this could be possible to implement? Instead of going to the 'characters'/collections/submissions part of submissions or notices, could we have just a delete all feature? That way we don't have to go to each category? It is more of a 'I am lazy and don't want to go through all those to just clear out my submissions messages' sort of thing than anything. xD

Weasyl
    Recel
    Well, until it would pop a big red warning sign up I would find it handy. But I wouldn't want to accidentally all my work. Tho besides lazy man option, there isn't really that much of a need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    Well, until it would pop a big red warning sign up I would find it handy. But I wouldn't want to accidentally all my work. Tho besides lazy man option, there isn't really that much of a need for it.
    Many of the things that are suggested aren't a 'need.' They are suggestions! c: I just think it would be a handy feature. If the 'delete all notices/submissions' warning were to come up, like with other nuking actions, I think that would be perfect! I just think it would be a feature to have for convenience is all. c:

I'd personally like to see a mass storage feature rather than a mass removal feature.
    People can be impulsive and might regret the decision later. Making it too convenient to wipe an account can lead to poor judgement as often the effort required to clean out a gallery might cause an individual to decide otherwise.
    Furthermore, that would make it quite easy for someone to wipe out another individual's account should someone gain access. Instead of having to slowly delete submissions and risk being caught, they'd have the ability to destroy an account in seconds.

Now that's not to say some people might not want a mass removal tool, but I personally feel being able to store it and make it inaccessible to the public might work out better.

Weasyl
    Temrin
    A Storage feature would be great. Honestly, that and a few other things are the only reason why i'm still on DA. Their storage function makes things so peachy!

As well, if its a collected item, perhaps if an artist deletes or stores it, somehow the person it was for/collected by could still have access to show it off? I mean, it would be pretty pointless to have cllected something and then the artist doesnt want it showing in their gallery, etc. Having the ability to hide something but still allow it in a collection would be fantastic : )

Quote Originally Posted by Draikyr View Post
    I'd personally like to see a mass storage feature rather than a mass removal feature.
    People can be impulsive and might regret the decision later. Making it too convenient to wipe an account can lead to poor judgement as often the effort required to clean out a gallery might cause an individual to decide otherwise.
    Furthermore, that would make it quite easy for someone to wipe out another individual's account should someone gain access. Instead of having to slowly delete submissions and risk being caught, they'd have the ability to destroy an account in seconds.

Now that's not to say some people might not want a mass removal tool, but I personally feel being able to store it and make it inaccessible to the public might work out better.
    Aaah that is not what I meant by massive submission deletion! XD I meant nuking submissions MESSAGES~! Such as, when you watch artists, and they submit a lot of things and you suddenly have a ton of submissions in your inbox, as well as a lot of 'character' submissions and 'collections' notifications. I think it would be nice to be able to remove them all in one go, rather than having to go to each category.

My bad! I completely misread that when I was glazing over the forums earlier. A "Clear All Messages" button would be nice for the specific sections.
    Even better if they added a sidebar and allowed you to click between submission types and just have that button available for whatever you choose.
    For example, you're looking at characters and are finished looking through the ones you like, then hit "Clear All Messages" to wipe them all out.
    Or, you're looking at a collective inbox and have a mix of characters, submissions, and collections, then decide you just want to empty the entire inbox.

(I really wouldn't mind a collective inbox!)

Weasyl
    Temrin
    Oh, in that case, Its been suggested : ) As far as i know its on the common suggested list already : )