New Suggestion: Individual watch filters

So say you watch an artist who draws both adult and regular art and you would like to only see the regular art by them show up in your inbox. What if there was an option to choose which content rating level you can see from individual artists?

That seems....kinda silly? XD If you wanted to watch an artist, why not watch everything they draw? Why filter out one genre from another?
    I mean if you don't want to see adult....don't have adult enabled? But don't get why you'd want to see adult from one artist, but not another you watch? @3@

Quote Originally Posted by Tartii View Post
    I mean if you don't want to see adult....don't have adult enabled? But don't get why you'd want to see adult from one artist, but not another you watch? @3@
    Because not everybody draws the same adult things. Some draw fetishes I don't want to partake in and some draw things that I like. However, I would like to watch them if they draw nice clean art, but I don't want the adult art in my inbox if it isn't to my tastes.

I'm sure other sites have watch options like this, so why not here?

If there's a fetish or kink you don't like, that's what the filters are for. If someone draws adult art of a subject you don't like, you can add that subject to your filters.

Weasyl
    Swanda
    But not everyone is very good at tagging their art right, and it can also slip ones mind from time to time... So if you like a person’s clean art but not their adult I think it sounds like a fine idea that you can just block out the adult from the start.

I honestly can't see how that would be much different from being able to choose if you want to see a person’s journals or scraps on other sites?
    Wouldn't it just be another way of enhancing your viewing experience?

Alternative it could be made so that usernames could be added to work with the general filter system?
    So that it would work like ":userswanda:" set at "Block explicit only" would hide all explicit rated art I submitted?

Quote Originally Posted by Swanda View Post
    But not everyone is very good at tagging their art right, and it can also slip ones mind from time to time... So if you like a person’s clean art but not their adult I think it sounds like a fine idea that you can just block out the adult from the start.
    Exactly

Alternative it could be made so that usernames could be added to work with the general filter system?
    So that it would work like ":userswanda:" set at "Block explicit only" would hide all explicit rated art I submitted?
    And this is a good idea too.