Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Collection Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Weasyl
    Fiz

Collection Thread

I collect things, but I'm not entirely sure how well real fur/bone collections would go over. I'd be glad to share if people wouldn't get upset over it though!

Weasyl
    boogans
    Last edited by boogans; 07-27-2012 at 01:22 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4

Weasyl
    Fayv

Weasyl
    boogans
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrirs_child View Post
    I collect things, but I'm not entirely sure how well real fur/bone collections would go over. I'd be glad to share if people wouldn't get upset over it though!
    I love taxidermy and bone collections myself, and I'd have my own if my family wasn't so against having dead things in the house, haha. So what little I have has to sit outside with the cacti. I wouldn't mind seeing yours.

Weasyl
    Taelune
    I collect cat hair, mainly because my Cat sheds EVERYWHERE! -sneezes- but seriously I collect old fairy tale books (I actually own a first edition Bambi from Germany) and a lot of Drawing help books (Mainly How to Draw Manga series, but some actual anatomy and painting ones too), but as far as stuffed animals, and stuff I can't really use? not so much now, since I have to share my bedroom with my husband...no more stuffed animals for me ;..;

Current Avatar created by Me using Catlike Icon Maker
    Art Status: Uninspired

My collection isn't amazingly cute or anything; for the longest time, I collected volumes from the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game. Its not a very photogenic collection. X3

I have a thing for the Guardians of Ga'Hoole books. I have one of all the original series and I have the first of the wolf spin-off series (which I need to read). It's lit for young kids but I grew up with them. I need to watch the movie, too, I have it downloaded but I've put it off for anime and games and stuff for... well, a long time now.

Somewhat related: I have a plush barn owl. :3

Weasyl
    Pine
    Holy crap, Fay, dem clocks.

I don't have any really big collections, but I have a few small ones. I have a small variety of Coca Cola bottles and some Ghostbusters merch. I'll update with a pic sometime later today, I'm at work atm.

If it helps my nerd status, I actually have a couple of plush versions of characters of mine that my sweetheart's sister made - one of them is a snake and is, like, almost 12 feet long, twice the size of the artist.