Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issue with groups

Yeah, since there's no way to browse groups either at the moment, there are tons of duplicate groups. I think there are like four groups for bat furs so far.

Weasyl
    Temrin
    Hmm. Yeah :/ Its definitely going to be a problem with having multiple groups the same

Aight, looks like the second problem has been fixed. Dunno about the first, though.

Weasyl
    Temrin
    The groups are still a WIP function. So there will be be more stuff in the future
    I still cant get to my group without knowing the URL lol. and you cant do anything with the group but give people a link to join, or post a shout. (still no journals available or gallery.)

Notify about comment in group shouts didn't displaying

Weasyl
    Temrin
    Hm. I never get notification of people posting on my groups, period. (not sure if this was a recent fix...)

I tried creating a group. After messing around with it for a short period of time, I had set it up so that members had to be approved, then I accidentally clicked the link in the corner of the page that said Group Owner (or something to that effect) and without giving me any warning I had exited the group... so now there is a group with no members and any new members have to be approved by already existing members, of which there are none haha XD I feel bad for creating the group now, I don't want it to clutter up the website ^_^'

I'm not even sure how to find groups besides stumbling on them while browsing other user's through their submissions. Hope there will be a group-find feature, then we can go into dungeons and get loot. :3

I'd also love to see an alternative to having users put group icons in their probably already cluttered profile info. Something like group badges or a member of link.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    merged several open threads about groups together. groups are removed for now; feel free to post new threads when groups are reinstated.