Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is with the invites?

I am very confused. Earlier I was able to invite somebody to weasyl, no problem. Now I am getting a message telling me I must wait two-weeks after registering to invite people.

This is very frustrating, when were these limits suddenly implemented? Why can't we invite?

This just happened to me a moment ago, too. I was able to invite one person, then not even 10 minutes later I suddenly have to wait two weeks. This is very frustrating when I had just asked for an e-mail to invite someone who's been waiting on an invite from me for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabarial View Post
    This just happened to me a moment ago, too. I was able to invite one person, then not even 10 minutes later I suddenly have to wait two weeks. This is very frustrating when I had just asked for an e-mail to invite someone who's been waiting on an invite from me for a while.
    Same. I just asked somebody for their email so I could invite them, but suddenly things are being turned around on us. This is making me very suspicious. When you say invites are now open, that doesn't mean open them AND limit them /suddenly/. I really don't want to have cause to doubt the staff, and hope this is a mistake, but I desperately hope this isn't to make people 'donate to join' again, or just to make people more antsy. The sooner invites can go out, the bigger the site can be. So what is the point of this 'wait two weeks' thing?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4

Sorry about the confusion. Please try again; we have made some adjustments to the invite system.

Quote Originally Posted by Kihari View Post
    Sorry about the confusion. Please try again; we have made some adjustments to the invite system.
    Thankyou I have sent one out successfully.

Thank you so much!

Might I ask here, if there will be any indication later as to how many has been used within a months time? Just so people know (who aren't counting) how many are left or when the next 10 invites has come in, also, do invites carry over?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8

Quote Originally Posted by RadioCatastrophe View Post
    Might I ask here, if there will be any indication later as to how many has been used within a months time? Just so people know (who aren't counting) how many are left or when the next 10 invites has come in, also, do invites carry over?
    I would like to do a page that makes one's invites browseable by month, listing the date and email address for their reference.

Weasyl
    shane
    I'm guessing the wait-two-weeks was re-implemented, because I get the same thing, although I was able to invite a friend and fellow artist last night.
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief

Weasyl
    Verona
    I wonder. If you invite a friend, can that friend invite people too? Or is that only for Premium users?