Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Changing your username?

    I recall something about this I read in the past, but I cannot recall where and I cannot seem to find it. Is it possible to change your username on the site and forum? Or would I need to 'invite' myself again when the invites are up? If there's already a way to do this, I'd love to know because I couldn't figure it out.

  2. #2
    Retired Staff Tiger's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Gender
    grrl
    Posts
    1,287
    For the forum, go here: http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/p...do=editprofile

    On the mainsite you can change your username, but it is a premium member feature. Taken from the Weasyl Tumblr-

    Quote Originally Posted by Weasyl Tumblr

    If you change your username, you’ll be able to choose to keep the old one as a permanent redirect (normal users would just get a month-long temporary redirect).
    Full Tumblr FAQ post here- http://weasyl.tumblr.com/FAQ

    Hope this helps!

  3. #3
    Ah, well it's a good thing I'm a premium member then :3 I still can't find out how to do it on the site menu though.

  4. #4
    Retired Staff Tiger's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Gender
    grrl
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrirs_child View Post
    Ah, well it's a good thing I'm a premium member then :3 I still can't find out how to do it on the site menu though.
    Ahh, I hadn't noticed you were a premium member already xD And I have no idea how to find it on the mainsite, either. Maybe it's something only a mainsite mod/admin can do?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Ahh, I hadn't noticed you were a premium member already xD And I have no idea how to find it on the mainsite, either. Maybe it's something only a mainsite mod/admin can do?
    Yeah, that's what I suspect, but I could very well be totally blind too X3

  6. #6
    I'm trying to change mine on here, but under "Username Change - Optional" all it says is:
    "You don't have permission to change your username".

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon View Post
    I'm trying to change mine on here, but under "Username Change - Optional" all it says is:
    "You don't have permission to change your username".
    You have a normal account, only Premium users are allowed... that's why you don't have permission. But they were talking about the mainsite, not forums. C:

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •