Problem with character submissions

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Images for characters were planned to be optional, however upon review the system does not honor this. Edited the description on the submission page for now and adding this to our to-implement list; will leave this thread open until resolved.

Weasyl
    Ryunohito
    as well as that, there's also the issue of not being able to change the image associated with the character, I know you guys updated it for the submissions themselves, but not for character pages

Quote Originally Posted by Ryunohito View Post
    as well as that, there's also the issue of not being able to change the image associated with the character, I know you guys updated it for the submissions themselves, but not for character pages
    Seconding this. I had to re-upload a character just to change an edited image. I've held off on others to prevent spamming.

Thirded.
    I have a character that has a placeholder image for the time being, and I'd like to be able to replace this once I actually get some art for him.

Weasyl
    GingerM
    Quote Originally Posted by SwooshyCueb View Post
    Thirded.
    I have a character that has a placeholder image for the time being, and I'd like to be able to replace this once I actually get some art for him.
    And fourthed; I'm in exactly the same situation.
    FA: GINGERM | RHIANNON ~ SOFURRY ~ FUTANARI PALACE ~ RENDEROTICA
    WEASYL ~ DEVIANTART ~ HENTAI FOUNDRY ~ WIKIFUR
    Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    In the months since this thread was opened, the ability to edit a character submission image or thumbnail (as one would a visual one) has been added. Anyone care to check this out to verify it on their end?

Please do check it out! Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Fiz confirms this works. Closing!