Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bird thread

Weasyl
    Hoot

bird thread

Weasyl
    doornob
    I love birds!
    I've got two very loud cockatiels that like to whistle and chirp the final fantasy victory theme, an extremely affectionate green cheek conure who will click at me when I leave the room and a little blue budgie that copies all the other birds calls xD.
    I'd love to get some pheasants though. Golden pheasants.

Weasyl
    Hoot
    Ughhh so lucky. I've actually always wanted a conure since I laid my eyes on the movie, Paulie. Sun conure's especially. Are they fairly easy going birds?
    I used to have cockatiels myself. ;v; I really miss owning them. They were verryyy spirited birds with heavily differentiating personalities and it made them interesting.
    I own a grey atm. He's very annoying, but affectionate when he chooses to be. I actually don't have his trust very much right now, though I'm trying to slowly gain it back. He's a marvelously smart thing.

ughhh pheasants are so pretty. I'd love to own a couple of those myself. Golden ones are just fdjgjkdf hnn. beautiful. I also wanted to own a duck, too haha.

Weasyl
    doornob
    Sunnies are so beautiful! I've only got experience with my one green cheek and they're supposed to be noisy but my little guy is pretty well behaved and quiet with little to no screaming. Just makes silly quiet noises when I get in. Happily takes any and all attention given to him and extremely smart too since he'll come when called even from another room.

I got to play with a couple pretty greys a month ago at a pet store that actually takes amazing care of their birds. I've been wanting one for a while but I have no space for a cage. Maybe one day!

Yesssss pheasants! One day I'll have a couple of them and ducks are all kinds of adorable. Geese too. If you handle them from small babies they'll grow up as docile as any other pet but they can get really loud when they want to be. Not the smartest things in the world but still adorable.

Weasyl
    Tiger

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    I love all birds, but mostly crows. Magpies eating apples from my garden, crows walking up and down the streets and pick up anything dead, jays scaring away smaller birds in winter, and the rare time I see ravens flying around. I really love them <33 We have a magpie in our neghborhood that is really tame and will let you walk up to "him". And sometimes I find injured crows that I take to the vet to get put down ;n;

Weasyl
    N/A
    I have had pet ducks c:

they were like dogs or something omfg I loved them

Their names were Daffie and Skippy. c:

Weasyl
    doornob
    Omgosh I saw three huge golden eagles and a bald eagle chewing on road kill on my way to work. They just sat there staring as I slowly drove by.

I love anything that can fly.

Hence why my character has wings. :3
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

I love birds! I've been growing up with mostly budgies though. I've always wanted a Sun Conure, they are so pretty! Same with Amazon Parrots. Recently I've been thinking about getting a couple of love birds. c:

Also: