Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bird thread

Don't own any birds, but I think owl's are pretty dang cool. O v O hoot.

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze

I had an african grey parrot and a lovebird before I moved (my parents still have them). Kinda miss them but I don't miss the messiness, lol. My lovebird was really sweet though. D: The grey, Sam, can talk, but he can be kinda grumpy.. Wonder if he's an old man bird.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosr View Post
    [FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR="#0C371D"]I try to avoid keeping birds any bigger than a racing pigeon because of the droppings issue. Yeah, most can be trained to defecate in a particular area, but birds being birds, they like to be naughty.
    My macaw actually does that. It's really strange how it happened; we never taught him he could only go on one spot. The only time he does it is when he's sitting on his cage door. Unless he's in his cage; then it doesn't matter to him.

Last edited by Kite; 11-08-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Didn't realize .gif images were omitted

Weasyl
    N/A
    I love birds! Particularly crows, because they're super smart and can actually make great pets. However they're illegal to own as pets where I live, so that really isn't an option. :C

Other birds I love though are cockatoos and African Greys! I love those two the most.
    My grandmother also has a red and green macaw that dances when you sing. She's the cutest thing ever. ;;

Weasyl
    Kisumi