Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Common Suggestions List

Another one that I've noticed!

Sometimes people will leave their streams open even after they're over with, and that's a bit troublesome... Although a more accessible stream on/off button would help a bit, I don't think it will completely eradicate the problem because some people (Myself included) are just forgetful like that. x)

Maybe there could be a sort of "Report" button (No, the people wouldn't get in trouble, I just don't have a better word for it. x) ) that people surfing through the streams could click, and if enough people clicked on it, then the streaming status would be turned off, and taken off of the page?

Weasyl
    Rhazafax
    I would seriously use this site more if I could have a nuke-all button. I don't like having to dance through different sections to clear my messages.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    I've seen several people now that have been having banner/avatar issues but are unaware of the ctrl+F5 page refresh. Is there a place on the site that this info could be posted? I was thinking perhaps on the upload pages for the banners and avatars.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    I've seen several people now that have been having banner/avatar issues but are unaware of the ctrl+F5 page refresh. Is there a place on the site that this info could be posted? I was thinking perhaps on the upload pages for the banners and avatars.
    there's much better technical fixes for this such that nobody has to refresh. needing to tell the browser to clear its cache is better described as a symptom of a problem rather than a fix.

it's something that I'm looking into resolving anyway.

What about the ability to display on a picture if critique is wanted?

I figured it's a small, simple suggestion so I'd post it here.

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf
    I think it might be nice if could have a cross-notification counter between the art site and the forums, so you can be notified of when there's a new post on the forums if you're on the art part of the site you get a little counter in the notifications telling you there's something new of interest to see on the forums. I don't suppose it could be achieved through PHP scripting? ^_^ …but knowing how much PHP can do I don't think that be impossible since it would have to run checks on threads your subscribed to, if you're subscribed to them and notifies you of new posts. But then again… not too sure how that would mingle with VB's forum's code. ^_^;

Is there a way I can disable downloads of my artwork? Apologies if this feature exists, or if this is already in the works.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #108

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Medulla Oblongata View Post
    Is there a way I can disable downloads of my artwork? Apologies if this feature exists, or if this is already in the works.
    There isn't, sorry.

Weasyl
    Phoenixe
    Bump!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #110

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixe View Post
    Bump!
    No reason to bump a pinned thread, lol.