Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Common Suggestions List

Weasyl
    Noxid
    You need to modify the options to your preference
    to find the options paste one of these into your browser's address bar
    on chrome: chrome://extensions
    on firefox: about:addons

if you have installed it there will be a button to click that says "Options", there you can select what you want to display in preview

Is there a way to make the previews larger?

Weasyl
    Noxid
    Not currently, uh, I thought they were pretty big as it was
    but I guess I could look at making it a customization option?

Weasyl
    Sci
    I don't know if this would be more of a fix than a suggestion, but having only a randomly selected three content folders can create the false impression of the account content when browsing. Would it be possible to get "Folders" changed to "Example folders" or "Some folders"? Or maybe a small subtext like "3 of 8 folders randomly selected" or "5 other folders not shown"?

Or at least could the single option to disable its appearence on profile page and your submissions page be split into two options? While you may not want to lead with archived items on your profile, you may still want people to be able to view the folders via your full submission listing.

Weasyl
    Lorien077
    I have no idea if this has been suggested but maybe a way on the front page to see which users are new? (I.E. those who had signed up that day) This would allow other users on the site to go to the new user's page and welcome them to the site, something I'd like to do to help build a friendly Weasyl community.
    You have my permission not to love me; I am a cathedral of deadbolts and Id rather burn myself down than change the locks.

Finally noticing how difficult it is to get around in journals efficiently - easier nav options for these, please? I'd be glad to see something like how submissions have next/previous buttons. Or just a way to have a list of someone's journals more accessible while viewing individual entries? "in my last journal", " since my last journal " - type updates seem to happen a lot and it's kinda tough to backtrack with the ui as it is.

(also sorry if this is a repeat suggestion!)

Weasyl
    ali
    i don't see it on here, but i for one would love the ability to customize my userpage with my own colors/patterns/layout tbh... something like da or nabyn with different backgrounds, to make it feel more of my personal space, yanno? i haven't really touched my profile at all because it's really limited for me to do anything with it? even if i /can/ make it somewhat pretty like on fa the space just doesn't feel like mine, thus i don't rly wanna put in the effort to fancily code it.

i know fa will never do that, and it is a perk a /lot/ of people like for ~aesthetic~, i know that's what got me and other friends into nabyn because who doesn't like having that power? profile customization is so popular with social media, and da is the best example of how it works, except i don't believe people should have to pay to code their own profile lol..

so maybe that could be something to consider in the future as an option? ofc this could lead to purposefully blinding pages like edgy kids on tumblr have as their profile, so.. i know you guys have banners to try and make it feel like a personal space but that feels like it really doesn't do anything for me personally.
    Last edited by ali; 04-20-2015 at 05:07 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #328
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Can we have an option to negate the ability to place tags on other peoples work? That shit is annoying...
    may I refer you to this discussion for some counterarguments to that suggestion

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe

There's a high possiblity that this has been suggested before, but at least not in couple of last pages I skimmed through.

It would be AWESOME to see the comments you get in the message center alone, quite like in DA. When many different pictures get commented it gets tiresome to click the invidual pictures open, and when I get back to I'm not sure are those comments something I've already checked or not. I kinda keep forgetting to go back and delete them after I've went to a "new page" so to say, so I end up repeating this progress quite a few times - especially since I want to see any and all comments.
    Also being able to reply to them from the message center would be a lifesaver <3

Also someone else suggested before that you could add multiple character pics in the character subfolder thingy - I would personally absolutely love this.

Other than that I've just joined and I already love the site, keep doing the good work!
    Last edited by Unikeko; 08-04-2015 at 06:59 AM.