Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Common Suggestions List

I would like to suggest (if it hasn't been suggested already) a more integrated stream notification system. Seeing a short description of what is being streamed next to the notification would be helpful, especially if the person is working on NSFW material. It might also be nice to have a small banner in the stream notifications section that the artist make, making it easier to browse streams as they appear in your messages. Plus from the broadcaster's perspective, it's nice to be able to personalize that a bit, and it tends to bring more viewers in as well.

I would also like to echo some people's sentiments about thumbnails, if only to let it be known there's more support for a change in that arena. It's a LOT easier to tell if I want to look at an image if I can see a more full preview of the piece.

Thanks so much!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #202
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Re: thumbnails, don't worry guys, we're not ignoring you! Changing these over to full previews (yes, non-square) is a component of another effort that we'll hopefully get out to you in the near future. Really sorry about the lack of feedback from our end regarding this

Weasyl
    Fox
    "Suggestions That Have Been Implemented!
    -Streamlined submission inbox (not having to go to a new page to manage your submission messages)"

How has the inbox been streamlined? When I click on the paintbrush I still have to go into a sub-folder to delete individual images. I wouldn't call that 'streamlined'. You should be able select and delete every individual image you see upon entering your inbox without going into sub-folders. Honestly the biggest thing preventing me from wanting to support and use this site is this, the current state of the submission inbox. That and non-full-image thumbnails but I'm glad to see that is being considered.

-foxjump

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #204

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    "Suggestions That Have Been Implemented!
    -Streamlined submission inbox (not having to go to a new page to manage your submission messages)"

How has the inbox been streamlined? When I click on the paintbrush I still have to go into a sub-folder to delete individual images. I wouldn't call that 'streamlined'. You should be able select and delete every individual image you see upon entering your inbox without going into sub-folders. Honestly the biggest thing preventing me from wanting to support and use this site is this, the current state of the submission inbox. That and non-full-image thumbnails but I'm glad to see that is being considered.

-foxjump
    iirc it was even clunkier at one point, I can't remember exactly since it's been a while since I changed the status of that. Making the submissions inbox streamlined further is definitely on the consideration list (we know it's not fantastic)

Thank you Aden, that's great to hear! =)

Weasyl
    autogatos
    Really happy to hear about the thumbs changing! I much prefer non-cropped thumbs.

Not sure if I should be leaving feedback here but.

There is one huge feature that would be a deal breaker for me to ditch websites like fur affinity etc.
    What I would love to see is profiles within one account's Much like Tumblr's multiple blog support. On FA I have two profiles. one for my main clean cleaner artwork the other for more mature artwork. I know this website has maturity options, but this is purely for a type of art that isn't really everyone's cup of tea.. So I have that separate account for those who want to see it.
    I know that a huge number of people would want such a feature and I truly suggest you take this into consideration. ^^

Sorry if this has been suggested before, but I'd like to suggest a way of quoting the comment we're replying to when we click on the "reply" buttom and the site directs us to the reply section.

Sometimes it's hard to formulate a reply without seeing what we're replying to. In case of big comments, we end up needing to keep scrolling up and down to read and write.

Plus, I would like to ask to make some sort of tags required, like, if it is a moderate & up image, make it necessary to specify why it is that. Like, if it's for violence, nudity, sex or ideologically sensitive (religion etc) image. And in case of sex, make it obligatory to state the orientation of the image, like if it is a solo male, or a solo female, or a male/female or female/female or male/male image. I really like to avoid certain kinds of adult images and it's been really difficult to do so by the blacklist because people don't tag their images correctly. :S

Thank you very much for listening!
    Last edited by WhiteMantis; 01-18-2014 at 08:24 PM.

I actually came to the forum to suggest commission list order - would love if we could rearrange the commission item AND price item within the item. I hope this becomes a function. ^ ^

Another suggestion!

Add an option to nuke only a certain type of message. Like: nuke only new favorites or new journals.

Right now it's a bit troublesome to keep an inbox clean with only what you want to keep!