Uploading Images in batch?

Is there any sort of way to upload multiple images at once?

As a photographer, I think it would be very tedious to upload 50 sum-odd images one by one. Is there a method I'm unaware of or...?

Weasyl
    Temrin
    Regardless of the type of artist a person is, moving your gallery over to this site could take a while for anyone who has a lot to upload. I think it would be helpful to have a batch option.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Well the issue with a batch option is that you need to be able to set ratings and tags for each individual option, the latter of which is very important, as we have a 2-tag minimum on submissions to ensure people's tag filters are respected. Just focus on your absolute best works! I'm a photographer myself, so I understand. However, it is always nice to have something you want to post, so don't feel like you have to do it all at once.

Weasyl
    Temrin
    Hm, Well, I know ink bunny has the ability to upload batches. All it does is have the pieces "not viewable to public" but uploads all the images to the stage where the images are uploaded to the database but no info. You have to finish putting in info and set it to public view before they will show on your account/profile. Its not so much as having a bunch of things uploaded and ready to go right then and there, just being able to upload the images all at once then filling out the info after. But i can see where making something that like do-able could be a pain int he but code and database wise. You'd probably have to re-do some functions to allow images to be "half posted" but not viewable, etc. Just a thought anyways :3

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Ahhh, that's a pretty good solution to the problem actually. Thanks Temrin, we'll keep that in mind (and if we don't, badger the heck out of us).

Weasyl
    Roki
    You could also set it up so that each image must have two tags and a rating before they can be set to visible as well.