PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Hide My Profile From Guests / Submission Deletion issues

Ice Foxx
10-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi there,

A couple of things to report. Been playing with the site over the last couple of days and I noticed that Google was still indexing my submission pages even though I have the "Hide My Profile from Guests" option on. My main profile page is not visible while not logged in, but my submissions still are. I would prefer to have everything on my account hidden from guests and search engines while the "Hide My Profile from Guests" setting is on.

Second thing I noticed is that when I deleted a submission, I could still view it while logged out. If I logged in to the site and went directly to the submission url it wouldn't show up, but if I logged out it would. This also occurred on a different browser and even on a different computer. The submission in question is: https://www.weasyl.com/submission/8167

Other than those two issues, I've really been liking the site so far!

Ben
10-14-2012, 02:51 PM
The issue with submissions/journals/etc. not being hidden has been noted. As for the deletion thing, I tried viewing it while logged out, and the submission didn't appear. If you can still see it when the site comes back up, or if this happens again, do let us know.