PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions - Featured Submission + Folder Icons

hadri
10-12-2012, 05:09 PM
( If either of these have already been posted or are on the site and I missed them (I looked pretty thoroughly for the first one), just thwap me on the head. ^^; )

Featured Submission

The option to pick what your featured submission is. As far as I can tell, it's just your most recently uploaded one, but I'd like to have the option to have it be something I that I uploaded previously.

Folder Icons

The same sort of thing as above; it looks like the preview for your folders is randomized and changes every time you refresh. But I think it'd be neat to have the option to chose which thumbnail is showing (or even be allowed to upload a specific thumbnail, like something with the folder's name on it).

Otherwise...omg this site I am in love. *w* I think my favourite thing is the commission information being right there on a person's profile. Makes things super easy, and the profiles just look so sleek.

DragonTalon
10-14-2012, 05:12 PM
I second being able to pick your Featured Submission. Otherwise, change it to "Most Recent:" to be more accurate.

MukiHyena
10-19-2012, 06:11 AM
+1. I'd like to be able to show off a specific piece on my front page, as I'm sure others would.

SilverTail
10-21-2012, 11:39 PM
Seconding this.

Tartii
10-21-2012, 11:41 PM
Thirding this. Would love to have a featured.
Also like the idea of customizing the folders, much like DA.

Temrin
10-22-2012, 12:32 AM
these are on the common suggestion list actually :D
http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?1003-Common-Suggestions-List

hadri
10-22-2012, 01:28 PM
these are on the common suggestion list actually :D
http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?1003-Common-Suggestions-List

That thread wasn't made until 3 days after I posted this, so... ^^;

Temrin
10-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Just letting you know its their. So you know they've seen and paid attention to this kind of suggestion :3

hadri
10-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Just letting you know its their. So you know they've seen and paid attention to this kind of suggestion :3

Oh, yeah. c: I know! <3 I'm looking forward to a lot of the new features they'll be integrating. One of the reasons I already really like this site; they WANT suggestions.

Temrin
10-22-2012, 07:57 PM
I totally agree :D The fact that they will listen is really nice : )

kingcrowned
10-22-2012, 08:57 PM
:> Yeah, I'd really love this option too! I think it'd be nice to be able to show off my current best.