PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Changing submission file?

Ryunohito
10-11-2012, 02:45 AM
so I've skimmed the edit possibilities on submissions and I've noticed there doesn't seem to be an "edit submission file" button or "edit image file". So if i have a WIP that I want to just change the file for when i update it there's no means for me to do so aside from delete the submission and upload it again.
Same for character pages, I created a character page and used an old image of said character as a placeholder until i finished the latest picture of him, which then I'd update the page by simply replacing the image file, but there isn't the option, and I'd really rather not have to delete the character entry just to change the image.

So if there IS an edit image file option I didn't see it, if you could point me in the direction of said option I'd appreciate it :3
otherwise i think this is something to consider adding in later.

Fiz
10-11-2012, 03:23 AM
There isn't a edit image file option currently. It's a crucial addition that we do need though asap.

For now, just keep the old version of the image up until we are able to add an edit image file option to the site. The only thing to do is to be patient and wait for it to be added.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ryunohito
10-11-2012, 03:29 AM
That's completely okay, I planned to keep the image up until the feature was implemented, cause I figured it was going to be addressed eventually.

thank you for clarifying :)

skylerbunny
02-08-2014, 08:12 PM
It's now possible to edit a submission after submitted!

Thanks,