PDA

View Full Version : How to change what's displayed on my profile

Bornes
06-06-2016, 04:20 PM
On my profile, for the gallery folders, the most recent submission is featured. I want to change this to be random submission instead.

I am pretty positive this used to be a setting that you could change. But I can't find it in profile settings or folder settings. How do I change it?

Noxid
06-06-2016, 04:25 PM
You can achieve this by having "Featured" folders. Most recent is the default behaviour, but if you have at least one featured folder it'll use those instead. And if every folder is a featured folder, then it'd effectively be a random draw. Customize as you wish!

Bornes
06-06-2016, 08:04 PM
I made some folders featured, but it is still only displaying the most recent submission?

(Which doesn't even make sense since the most recent submission is a character and not a submission)

Noxid
06-06-2016, 08:48 PM
It looks like you have characters set as the thing to display in your profile thumbnail bar. Does it work if you change it to "Submissions" ?
https://www.weasyl.com/control/editprofile

Bornes
06-06-2016, 11:27 PM
I want characters in my thumbnail bar, but a random submission in the featured submission space. Is that not possible? =(

edit: Yes, it works as in intended when profile bar is set to submissions. But I'd like to have both... I set it back to characters for the profile bar.

Noxid
06-07-2016, 07:40 AM
wellll mmmm nnnnoottt right now sorry :(
there are "problems" with characters make things like this more difficult than they should be. So, I wish I could say there was an easy way to fix it but probably not at this moment.

Bornes
06-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Oh. That stinks. Well thanks anyway I suppose.