PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Commission Prices suggestions

Roki
10-09-2012, 12:03 PM
I love that this feature has finally been implemented somewhere!

A few suggestions:
- A preview and save as draft feature so your prices do not have to immediately go live.
- Ability to put commission prices in whatever order you would like instead of alphabetical.
- Ability to have prices read "from" without a maximum price listed. Could add this into profile display preferences.
- Ability to edit a commission price instead of deleting and resubmitting it.
- Ability to add links to examples for each commission price.
- A field in which you can link to your artistic Terms of Service without having to reproduce it in your description, or an optional page you can use for this. Might also just add in a generic ToS for artists ("blank reserves the right to refuse service at any time with an appropriate refund issued" sort of thing) that can be edited if that route was taken.

Fiz
10-09-2012, 04:44 PM
These are all really good ideas. I remember suggesting an example field and the non alphabetical ordering as well.

I think we could also use a blank field for each class along with the main one that shows at the bottom of the page, so someone can add a bit more info about a certain commission class.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Roki
10-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Awesome, thank you for the quick response! :)

Temrin
10-10-2012, 01:52 AM
I definitely agree on the

- Ability to edit a commission price instead of deleting and resubmitting it.

I was part of the "alpha"/Fergal and my prices are not correct anymore. I'm not taking anymore commissions right now so its not a big deal, but when i do start taking more, itd be very helpful to be able to edit instead of redoing the whole thing XD

Ataraxia
10-10-2012, 10:54 PM
I definitely second being able to add some examples for each commission price!

GingerM
10-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Related to this, how/where can one put up terms of service? I tried it and it seemed to accept it, but I can't see it anywhere. Or does one have to be open for things to be able to see prices/descriptions/TOSes?