PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Statistics suggestions

Lintu
10-09-2012, 07:24 AM
(Pardon me if (m)any of these have already been mentioned)

But here's small some things I'd like to see:

- Being able to click on/be linked to my list of followers/who I'm following under "Statistics" on the Profile page. I keep wanting to click on either to see who's following me out of pure habit. Oh! And maybe align "Followers" and "Following". But this is really just me being OCD.

- Option to show who you have befriended on your profile page. Whether or not this is private or others can see it, or a simple clickable link under Statistics. I like the "+Friend" option but I don't like having to go to my Settings to find my friends list. I'd rather have it on my profile so I can easily click on their name/icon and get to their page to see if they have been updating their profile. (AND TO SHOW OFF THE COOL PEEPZ I HANG WITH).

- Is there a way to change your "Featured" image? If not, will there be? Because I find it a little "double" that this image will be just a bigger version of the most recently posted image in the list under one's icon.

- Option to search for artists who are open for Commissions/Art trades/Requests.

Ibuuyk
10-09-2012, 09:19 AM
I second these suggestions.

Muzz
10-09-2012, 09:46 AM
I agree!