PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Missing/bug/error

Axiom
10-08-2012, 12:48 PM
1) Is there suppose to be an area to select commission slots? I don't see it anywhere, yet on the profile page it lists slots.

2) When adding information to contact and social media it does not show up on the profile. Unless I am blind. :x

3) Groups page has a div with "[]" in it. https://www.weasyl.com/groups/mari

4) Text appears to display differently in firefox compared to IE and Chrome. Which is probably just firefox being firefox. It looks like it has a heavier weight to it. Which again, could just be firefox. Firefox always gives me issues when it comes to type.

Ben
10-08-2012, 12:52 PM
2 and 3 are known and being worked on. Number 1 is a good point, Number 4 I'll direct to Aden. o/

Axiom
10-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Turns out Aden knew about all of these. XD Could delete this post if you wish.

Aden
01-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Closing out old support threads. Even though you know I know, I'll post my responses here anyway:

1. Coders are working on an improved slot management system
2. Aware of this; feature is being delayed for a bit. In the meantime, we're going to take those fields out so people don't get confused
3. Groups have been removed from the public-facing site until the coders get them up and running in full capacity
4. Yeah, Firefox is weird like that. It actually uses its own font rendering algorithm (read: it doesn't use the OS's font rendering) which has some quirks and different biases